Colorblind is a novel by blindness and human rights activist Rachel Cole. The book tells the story of a young woman who is born with a condition that makes her unable to see color. Despite the challenges this presents, she goes on to lead a successful and fulfilling life. The book is an inspiring story of overcoming adversity and living a life of purpose.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 18, 2018|
|Get it On:|
- Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye for PC
- Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye?
- Recent Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye Reviews
Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye Andorid App Summary
The Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye was developed by the popular developer agency named Nitrome. They have the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye in the Adventure category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 653034 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 18, 2018 was the last date the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye was updated with new features. If you want to use the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye for PC
1. A platformer like you’ve never seen before
2. Go sight-seeing through 3 unique worlds
3. Use paint to patch the full spectrum of colors in the world
4. Use blue eye, red eye and of-course…pink eye
5. Collect all the coins to unlock “Awesume Glasses”
6. Don’t get cross eyed staring at puzzles
7. Rescue Left Eye and bring color back into the world
8. Lots of eye based puns….seriously could this get any ‘cornea’?
9. This game contains third party advertising and cross promotion for other nitrome games, both which can be removed via a one time In App Purchase.
10. Available on iOS and Android
Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye App Overview and Details
Meet Right Eye,
He is in love with Left Eye and the two of them live happily together, blind to the perils that lay just outside of peripheral vision.
One day the dusty Pirates kidnap Left Eye leaving you to suffer retinal detachment and a bit dilated. Without her, your world is without color….literally! It turns out that you are color blind and many things are not visible to you any more!
Don’t be a lazy eye! Lift the lid on the Pirate’s plot and save Left Eye in the ultimate eye test!
• A platformer like you’ve never seen before
• Go sight-seeing through 3 unique worlds
• Use paint to patch the full spectrum of colors in the world
• Use blue eye, red eye and of-course…pink eye
• Collect all the coins to unlock “Awesume Glasses”
• Don’t get cross eyed staring at puzzles
• Rescue Left Eye and bring color back into the world
• Lots of eye based puns….seriously could this get any ‘cornea’?
This game contains third party advertising and cross promotion for other nitrome games, both which can be removed via a one time In App Purchase.
Whats New In this Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye?
Colorblind is an excellent application for those who are colorblind or have difficulty seeing colors. It allows users to see colors in a new way and to identify colors that they may not have been able to see before. The app is easy to use and the results are immediate. This is a great tool for anyone who struggles with color perception.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye Reviews
It was super fun. I really like this type of game and I thought the design was cute and the levels were just the right amount of challenging to keep u playing. My one problem with the game was whenever I tryed to play the bonus level it would glitch out and be so slow that it was imposible to play the game. Other than that the standard levels are very engaging and it was fun to play.
I remember playing this back when it first came out for PC. It was awesome and it still is! I love the story and gameplay. The ads arent obtrusive if you know how to manage them. Either way i bought the full version just to support the game and give myself a leg up. Awesome game, Awesome concept. I just wish there was a level builder! That would be an amazing feature!
This game desperately needs a redo button. You get past color nodes and hit a checkpoint and can’t get back to those color nodes to get all the coins in the level. Annoying. You either have to finish the level without collecting those coins or have to go back to the main menu and restart the whole level that way which is tedious. Fix and this is definitely a 5 star game with a good concept and worth the full price for no ads.
This game It’s really good, the sprite animation it’s good, the gimick of the colors and how they affect what plataforms you can stand on It’s creative and the character desing it’s cute. The controls are a lil off but that’s normal when you play platform games on Android, fidgeting around to see in what parts of the screen the controls are more responsive fixes the problem and honestly the controls could be worse. So I’m satisfy and happy with this game
Fun at first, but see too many ads to finish later levels. Plus checkpoints are a sham–you lose all abilities so you have to start from beginning anyway…and watch more ads. I understand the need to earn revenue, but setting levels to kill you every 2 seconds just to trigger ads ruins the flow of the game
Great game. Love the tight controls. It was a great experience because most of the platformers feel sloppy due to the touch controls. Platformers are meant to be played with physical buttons, but this game made me think otherwise. BUT THERE WAS ONE MAJOR PROBLEM. The bonus stage after defeating the boss was literally unplayable. The game lagged, fps dropped, screen jitter. Maybe its because everything was loaded at once. Need to optimize the bonus stage, coz other stages played really smooth.
fun platformer with a unique twist, but too many problems. levels are too short (30seconds to 2 minutes), ads play too often (every few deaths, which happen a lot in later levels), and you have to pay to use checkpoints (either buy a premium upgrade to remove ads, in-game coins, or watch an ad), which are, if you have any experience with platformers, pretty frequent and core to gameplay. would be five stars but theres too many major issues
The game hit boxes so inconsistent you can do the exact same thing twice and get opposite results. Also the game actively punishes you for not playing each level perfectly or using checkpoints by making some coins or necessary blocks only usable if you have certain colors that are only available at the start of the game (you lose your colors when you die even if you had them at the check point.
They should have kept this game in his web version. The controls are too close, you will try to press the right button but it will for some reason press the left one. Also, who’s the employe of the month that decided that a PLATFORMING game should monetize check points? Overall, the game itself isn’t bad, you should play the web version if you want to have fun
I really enjoyed the whole game and collected all coins, but worthelss because I’m unable to complete bonus level due to excess lag and frame drops. I think there are some bugs in bonus level. Please fix it so I can complete the game. I’ll change my review to 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We refer the ownership of This Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Colorblind – An Eye For An Eye.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.