Co Tuong, also known as “Vietnamese chess”, is a board game that is believed to have originated in China. It is a two-player game that is similar to both chess and checkers. The game is played on a board that is divided into a grid of 64 squares, with each player having 16 pieces. The object of the game is to capture the opponent’s pieces by jumping over them with a piece of your own.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Co Tuong for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Co Tuong For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Co Tuong for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Co Tuong.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Co Tuong on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Co Tuong and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Co Tuong on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Co Tuong On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Game Hay Nhat 2016|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 15, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Co Tuong Andorid App Summary
The Co Tuong was developed by the popular developer agency named Game Hay Nhat 2016. They have the Co Tuong in the Board category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 839641 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Co Tuong latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 15, 2018 was the last date the Co Tuong was updated with new features. If you want to use the Co Tuong on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Co Tuong using the emulator later on.
Co Tuong App Overview and Details
Co Tuong – là game danh co tuong viet nam offline moi và hay nhat năm 2016 & 2017 trên android.
Tính năng nổi bật của co tuong
– Tro choi hoàn toàn offline, không cần phải online internet, khong can mang
– Mien phi, không nạp card, thẻ cào
– Giao diện đơn giản, dễ chơi, hoạt động mượt mà
– Chế độ đấu từ cực dễ đến sieu kho, kho nhat mien nam….
– Game 2 hai nguoi choi, giai the co, co the, khai cuoc, hay nhat hien nay
– Sẽ cập nhật thêm cac phiên bản moi của co tuong offline, online truc tuyen, co tuong up, an xu, doi thuong, an tien, the cao,….
Đồng thời update: so điểm, xếp hạng, up, trực tuyến, zing play, zalo, zing me, viet nam….
– up thêm phien ban co tuong tam quoc, trung quoc, ong gia, doi thuong, đánh với các lão làng online trên thế giới
Phần mềm chinese chess 2016 – game luyện danh co tuong hay
Features of Co Tuong for PC
1. Co Tuong – là game danh co tuong offline moi và hay nhat năm 2016 & 2017 trên android.
2. Tro choi hoàn toàn offline, không cần phải online internet, khong can mang
3. Mien phi, không nạp card, thẻ cào
4. Giao diện đơn giản, dễ chơi, hoạt động mượt mà
5. Chế độ đấu từ cực dễ đến sieu kho, kho nhat mien nam….
6. Game 2 hai nguoi choi, giai the co, co the, khai cuoc, hay nhat hien nay
7. Sẽ cập nhật thêm cac phiên bản moi của co tuong offline, online truc tuyen, co tuong up, an xu, doi thuong, an tien,
Whats New In this Co Tuong?
Co Tuong is a two-player abstract strategy game originating from Vietnam. The game is played on a board with a grid of squares, with each player having 16 pieces initially placed on their side of the board. The object of the game is to capture all of the opponent’s pieces, or to block the opponent’s pieces so that they cannot make any more moves.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Co Tuong of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Co Tuong to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Co Tuong and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Co Tuong. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Co Tuong.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.