Clinical information is a branch of medical informatics that deals with the collection, storage, retrieval, and use of clinical information. Clinical information systems are designed to support the work of clinicians and other healthcare professionals in the delivery of patient care.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Clinical Info for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Clinical Info For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Clinical Info for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Clinical Info.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Clinical Info on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Clinical Info and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Clinical Info on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Clinical Info On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NIH – Office of AIDS Research|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Clinical Info Andorid App Summary
The Clinical Info was developed by the popular developer agency named NIH – Office of AIDS Research. They have the Clinical Info in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.15, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 14156 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Clinical Info latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 8, 2022 was the last date the Clinical Info was updated with new features. If you want to use the Clinical Info on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Clinical Info using the emulator later on.
Clinical Info App Overview and Details
Clinical Info is a service of the U.S. Department of Health
and Human Services (HHS), is maintained by the Office of
AIDS Research (OAR), which is part of the National
Institutes of Health (NIH).
Clinical Info application comprises of three modules
and offers access to the latest, federally approved
HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines, an HIV drug
database, a glossary of HIV-related terms, and resources
related to HIV-related research for health care providers,
researchers, people affected by HIV/AIDS, and the
The Clinical Info Guidelines module of the
application provides mobile access to the federally
approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines. These
clinical guidelines offer recommendations approved by
expert panels for the treatment of adult, adolescent,
pediatric, and perinatal HIV infection, as well as
recommendations for the treatment of HIV-related
opportunistic infections in adults, adolescents, and
The Glossary module offers easy access to the
vocabulary of HIV/AIDS. Terms and definitions are
written in plain language in English and Spanish, making
this app useful for anyone interested in HIV. To aid
understanding, many terms include images and links to
The Clinical Info Drugs Database module provides
information about drugs approved to treat HIV infection,
drugs that are used to treat other infections or diseases
common to people living with HIV, and also HIV/AIDS-
related drugs that are being studied in clinical trials.
Features of Clinical Info for PC
1. Access to federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines
2. HIV/AIDS glossary
3. HIV drug database
4. Resources related to HIV-related research
5. Treatment recommendations for adult, adolescent, and pediatric HIV infection
6. Treatment recommendations for HIV-related opportunistic infections
7. Images and links to related terms in the glossary
8. Database of drugs approved to treat HIV infection
9. Database of drugs used to treat other infections or diseases common to people living with HIV
10. Database of HIV/AIDS-related drugs being studied in clinical trials
Whats New In this Clinical Info?
This is a new release for the Clinical Info application that now contains all three modules from old applications: Guidelines, Glossary, and Drugs.
The old applications Clinical Info Glossary and Clinical Info Guidelines are no longer available.
The Clinical Info app is an essential tool for healthcare professionals. It provides quick and easy access to medical information, allowing clinicians to make better informed decisions. The app is easy to use and helps to improve patient care.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Clinical Info of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Clinical Info to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Clinical Info and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Clinical Info. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Clinical Info.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.