CIVIL LITE is a new, innovative web application that enables users to quickly and easily create legal documents. With CIVIL LITE, users can create contracts, wills, and other legal documents with just a few clicks. CIVIL LITE is the perfect solution for busy professionals who need to get things done quickly and efficiently.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CIVIL LITE for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install CIVIL LITE For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the CIVIL LITE for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the CIVIL LITE.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for CIVIL LITE on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the CIVIL LITE and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the CIVIL LITE on your computer right away.
|App Name:||CIVIL LITE On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2013|
|Get it On:|
CIVIL LITE Andorid App Summary
The CIVIL LITE was developed by the popular developer agency named Ing. They have the CIVIL LITE in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 57009 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With CIVIL LITE latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2013 was the last date the CIVIL LITE was updated with new features. If you want to use the CIVIL LITE on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the CIVIL LITE using the emulator later on.
CIVIL LITE App Overview and Details
Aplicación dedicada a los ingenieros civiles que requieren contar con información sencilla durante las visitas de obra, cuenta con un calculo sencillo de vigas de acero, dosificaciones de concretos, volúmenes de excavación, entre algunas otra funciones útiles para los ingenieros civiles que realizan labores en campo
Features of CIVIL LITE for PC
1. Calculates simple steel beam calculations.
2. Provides concrete dosages.
3. Calculates excavation volumes.
4. Is a simple and easy-to-use app for civil engineers.
5. Helps with on-site work calculations.
6. Is applicable to a range of projects.
7. Is straightforward and easy to use.
8. Is designed for field work.
9. Has a range of practical features.
10. Is an essential tool for civil engineers.
Whats New In this CIVIL LITE?
Se corrigio un error menor que ocurria al intentar regresar de las dosificaciones de concreto y que ocasionaba que el programa se quedara estancado.
In conclusion, CIVIL LITE is a powerful tool that can help you manage your civil cases quickly and easily. It provides a simple and streamlined interface, making it easy to track your cases and deadlines.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CIVIL LITE of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CIVIL LITE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CIVIL LITE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the CIVIL LITE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CIVIL LITE.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.