CityReporter was an online news outlet that served the residents of the fictional city of Westville. The website was founded in 2014 by reporters John and Jane Smith. The website’s mission was to provide the most up-to-date news and information about the city of Westville. In addition to breaking news, CityReporter also offered features, editorials, and reviews. The website was discontinued in 2017.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CityReporter – Discontinued for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install CityReporter – Discontinued For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the CityReporter – Discontinued for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the CityReporter – Discontinued.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for CityReporter – Discontinued on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the CityReporter – Discontinued and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the CityReporter – Discontinued on your computer right away.
|App Name:||CityReporter – Discontinued On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Noratek Solutions Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
CityReporter – Discontinued Andorid App Summary
The CityReporter – Discontinued was developed by the popular developer agency named Noratek Solutions Inc.. They have the CityReporter – Discontinued in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.4.55, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 828 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With CityReporter – Discontinued latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 27, 2022 was the last date the CityReporter – Discontinued was updated with new features. If you want to use the CityReporter – Discontinued on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the CityReporter – Discontinued using the emulator later on.
CityReporter – Discontinued App Overview and Details
CityReporter™ Inspection Software is a paperless, comprehensive inspection management solution that is mobile friendly, customizable, easy to use and is easy to set up.
Use your tablet or smartphone to conduct faster, better inspections that lead to improved efficiency, risk management and record-keeping. Perform inspections for
• Parks and Playgrounds
• Facilities, Arenas, and Swimming Pools
• Building Permits and Construction
• Fire Prevention
• Sport Fields
• Highways and Roads
• Workplace Safety
CityReporter™ offers you a comprehensive inspection solution.
Cities around you are conducting faster, better inspections with CityReporter™. Discover how this can work for you – contact us for a demo today! Toll Free: 1-866-264-2236
Please Note: In order to migrate your data from v6.4.34 to v6.4.47, the CityReporter™ app needs All Files Access Permission. When upgrading to v6.4.47, be sure to allow access when prompted. This will ensure your inspections and work orders are available in the new version.
Features of CityReporter – Discontinued for PC
1. Create and manage inspections from your mobile device.
2. Faster, better inspections that are mobile-friendly.
3. Comprehensive, customizable inspection management software.
4. Easily accessible and easy to use.
5. Improved efficiency, risk management, and record-keeping.
6. Conduct inspections for parks and playgrounds, facilities, arenas, and swimming pools, building permits and construction, fire prevention, sport fields, highways and roads, and workplace safety.
7. CityReporter is available for cities around you.
8. Upgrading to CityReporter 6.4.47 will require All Files Access Permission.
9. Your inspections and work orders will be available in the new version.
10. Contact us today for a demo of CityReporter!
Whats New In this CityReporter – Discontinued?
This release includes a new question AllRoads which is a distinct list of Roads meant to help with your public concern request portal. Further there has been some user experience enhancements included as well.
CityReporter was a great application for reporting on city events and happenings. However, it is no longer in service.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CityReporter – Discontinued of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CityReporter – Discontinued to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CityReporter – Discontinued and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the CityReporter – Discontinued. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CityReporter – Discontinued.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.