Inorganic chemistry is the study of the chemistry of elements other than carbon. Inorganic chemists are interested in the structures and properties of molecules that contain these elements. Inorganic chemistry has a wide range of applications, from the development of new materials to the study of the Earth’s interior.
The technical specifications of the Chemistry inorganic for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Chemistry inorganic Andorid App Summary
Chemistry inorganic was developed by Ibrahim Mohammed Elbadawy and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Chemistry inorganic from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Chemistry inorganic is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 993. The Chemistry inorganic app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Chemistry inorganic is Dec 18, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Chemistry inorganic on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Chemistry inorganic For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Chemistry inorganic using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Chemistry inorganic on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Chemistry inorganic here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Chemistry inorganic On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ibrahim Mohammed Elbadawy|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Chemistry inorganic for PC
1. Learn about atoms and elements with this fun and educational quiz app.
2. Play a game of Kahoot! or Jeopardy!-style trivia to test your knowledge of the Periodic Table.
3. Challenge your friends and see who knows more about the chemical elements.
4. Learn the atomic symbols and formulas for all the elements.
5. Take a quiz to test your knowledge of the elements’ names and properties.
6. Learn more about the elements with interesting facts and trivia.
7. Stay up-to-date with the latest news and discoveries in the world of chemistry.
8. Get tips and advice on studying chemistry and succeeding in your exams.
9. Share your favorite elements with your friends on social media.
10. Enjoy a fun and educational learning experience with the Alchemy (Inorganic) quiz app.
Chemistry inorganic App Overview and Details
– Alchemy (Inorganic) is an Edumission application introduces chemistry information in a suitable mobile application with simple quiz .
– This edition is a beta edition , more enhancements ,more quizzes ,more elements, advanced educational ways shall be added.
do not Hesitate to get in touch for more information , or asked for way of presenting information
– This application is one of many application is being uploaded in sequence these days in many fields.
– Application features : (Elements names, elements formulas, simple quiz on elements)
Whats New In this Chemistry inorganic?
Inorganic chemistry is the study of the chemical behavior of elements and their compounds that are not organic. This branch of chemistry is essential to our understanding of the world around us, from the makeup of the planets and stars to the development of new materials and technologies. Inorganic chemistry has many practical applications, including the production of fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, and electronics.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Chemistry inorganic on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Chemistry inorganic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chemistry inorganic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chemistry inorganic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chemistry inorganic.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.