ChebyshevTrend is a tool for analyzing financial data. It is based on the concept of the Chebyshev polynomial, which is a mathematical function used to approximate other functions. The Chebyshev Trend tool can be used to find trends in data and to make predictions about future data.
Installing and using the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed Andorid App Summary
- ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed App Overview and Details
- Features of ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed for PC
- Download & Install ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- Whats New In this ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed?
- Recent ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed Reviews
ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed Andorid App Summary
Igor Vlasov has developed the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Finance category on Play Store. ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed has over 2089 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed is currently 1.2.7.
The latest upstate time of the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed is Dec 5, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed App Overview and Details
YTrend aka ChebyshevTrendPro YahooFinance ed. gives you the real, underlying trends of all the stocks showing in Yahoo Finance. Save stock symbols in groups, adjust trend dates, get buy and sell signals, compare with other indicators and more. Everything you need to keep an eye on your portfolio is here.
You’ve invested a lot of your savings in an attempt to speed up your retirement date. Although you’re not a professional trader, you like to watch the market and make your own decisions about your portfolio. You have a goal and a target and you plan to handle the buying and selling of stocks yourself.
Thanks to YTrend, you can keep an eye on those important trends that mean the difference between profit and loss. If a stock is listed in Yahoo Finance, you can quickly and easily see its daily, weekly, monthly or intraday chart. There is absolutely no lag when compared with moving average trends, and the app’s modified Gaussian least squares fit removes random fluctuations to provide the real picture of how a stock is performing.
When you download YTrend, you’re putting an innovative trending tool on your phone or tablet. No matter where you are, you’ll have access to the data that matters most – S/R line, buy and sell signals and trend comparisons. You can organize your stock symbols into groups and adjust trend dates, too.
The app’s data and trend line comes from Yahoo Finance, so any stock listed there is accessible for trending in YTrend. Every five minutes, you get up-to-date data in intraday mode. For daily, weekly or monthly views, the information is refreshed hourly and at midnight. You’ll always have a pulse on current trends.
The app provides you with free 30 days trial period.
Have a look at some of the features you get in YTrend:
* Puts an innovative trending tool in the palm of your hand
* Uses Chebyshev polynomials or Kalman filter to create trend lines against Yahoo Finance
* Get daily, weekly, monthly or intraday stock charts
* Noise filter removes random fluctuations to provide the real trends
* Complete absence of lag when compared with moving average trends
* Includes S/R line, buy and sell signals
* Compare trends with classical MA and Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR and MACD indicators
* Volume and Chaikin oscillator
* Save stock symbols in a portfolio by groups
* Ability to adjust trend dates
* Stocks and data sourced from Yahoo Finance website
* Accessing web requires a data connection
* App performs best with WiFi connection
* Try YTrend for free!
So are you as informed about your stocks as you should be? Are you buying and selling at the best times? Find out for sure by downloading YTrend now. Don’t lose another day of gains.
Features of ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed for PC
* Compare trends with other indicators
* Get buy and sell signals
* Save stock symbols in groups
* Adjust trend dates
* 30 days free trial
|App Name:||ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Igor Vlasov|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed?
YahooFinance symbols autosuggest module is dead. It replaced with custom one
ChebyshevTrend is a great tool for those who want to keep track of their investments and see how they are doing over time. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information that can be very helpful in making investment decisions.
Did the guide help you download and install the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed, let us know below.
Recent ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed Reviews
I am buy this app but app not working but symbol add not working
Overall,nice technical-analysis tool without unnecessary bells and whistles.Some suggestions: 1) While editing group names,all assigned symbols get lost,please fix. 2) Also consider relative graphing option in terms of USD not only local-currency,please. 3) it helps to uncheck “use adjacent close” in settings to get a pleasing candlestick view with the latest update
how to buy this apps?
Excellent and thankful for your hard work.now applications is very fast scan and update
We refer the ownership of This ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ChebyshevTrend:YahooFinance ed.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.