Channel 24 is a Bangladeshi television channel owned by Times Media Limited, a subsidiary of the Transcom Group. The channel offers a mix of news, entertainment and infotainment programs.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Channel 24 For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Channel 24 App Overview and Details
Channel 24 App Overview and Details
Channel 24 is a News Based Satellite Television Channel of Bangladesh. Top #1 Free.
Stay Connect with us:
Download & Install Channel 24 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Channel 24 on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Channel 24 on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Channel 24 result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Channel 24 will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Channel 24 with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Channel 24 on your PC.
|App Name:||Channel 24 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Channel 24|
|Updated on:||Feb 16, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Get it On:|
Channel 24 Andorid App Summary
Channel 24 is the developer of this Channel 24 application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 304541+ users of this app. The Channel 24 app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Feb 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Channel 24 for PC
1. News based
2. Satellite TV
3. Channel of Bangladesh
4. Top #1 Free
5. Stay Connected
Whats New In this Channel 24?
Channel24 online news application. Interface changed.
I am excited to apply for Channel 24 and hope to be given the opportunity to show my skills and abilities. I am confident that I have the potential to be a great asset to the team and look forward to contributing to the success of the channel.
This concludes our article on Channel 24 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Channel 24 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Channel 24 Reviews
News needs to be updated more quickly. The app’s UI needs to be more user friendly.
It is one of faltu apps in Bangladesh. The channel published always fake and false news.
The Channel24 is one of the leading channel of bangladesh. The android app help me to find the news easily.
Very bad app, publish fake news about Ring ID.
Very bad app.publish fake news!!
Some of the puppies’ yellow media journalists are conspiring and spreading propaganda against Islam. They should throw their shoes at them. Scholars and scholars always speak from the truth and the Qur’an. We ordinary people are not so stupid. We will listen to what the scholars have to say. We will research this first. If it is true with the Qur’an, then we must accept it as a Muslim.
Worst app!! Publish only fake news!!
This appa not good. It’s vary bad.
Live quality is too poor to watch
Provide false and illogical news
We refer the ownership of This Channel 24 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Channel 24 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Channel 24. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Channel 24.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.