CBORD and Horizon Mobile Inventory are two of the most popular inventory management systems in the world. Horizon Mobile Inventory is a cloud-based system that allows users to manage their inventory from any device with an internet connection, while CBORD is a desktop application that offers a wide variety of features for managing inventory.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory on your computer right away.
|App Name:||CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The CBORD Group, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory Andorid App Summary
The CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory was developed by the popular developer agency named The CBORD Group, Inc.. They have the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 22.04.100, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 380 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 6, 2022 was the last date the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory was updated with new features. If you want to use the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory using the emulator later on.
CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory App Overview and Details
Mobile Inventory by CBORD® and Horizon allows you to track products at the loading dock, in the kitchen, in the freezer, or out in the retail case! Using our software on your device you are free to work anywhere in your organization, wherever the product or inventory is.
Whether you need to eliminate manual entry, paper count sheets, or reduce errors, Mobile Inventory provides you with the tools you need to simplify your inventory management process and track product as it moves through your entire operation. The Mobile Inventory app updates FSS® and NetMenu® via a wireless connection, ensuring real-time data integrity. The user interface is clean, simple, and easy to use. New inventories can be created from scratch on the device, making it easy to update inventory on the fly.
Features of CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory for PC
1. Ability to track products at any location in the organization
2. Real-time data updates between systems
3. User interface is simple and easy to use
4. Ability to create inventories on the fly
5. Wireless connection for updates
6. Product tracking throughout the organization
7. Reduction in errors and manual entry
8. Easier inventory management
9. Improved product tracking
10. Simplified process
Whats New In this CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory?
Optimizations and minor fixes.
The CBORD and Horizon Mobile Inventory application has been a great success for our college. The app has allowed us to keep track of our inventory levels and has made ordering and restocking much easier. The app has also been a great help in managing our budget, as we can now track our spending on inventory items.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CBORD & Horizon Mobile Inventory.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.