The California Welfare and Institutions (CalWIN) mobile application provides instant access to case information for social service providers, county staff, and the public. The app includes a powerful search tool that allows users to quickly locate specific cases, and features an interactive case map that displays the location of each case. Case information is updated in real time, so users can always be sure they have the most current information.
We will help you download the CalWIN Mobile Application for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install CalWIN Mobile Application on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install CalWIN Mobile Application on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for CalWIN Mobile Application on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the CalWIN Mobile Application as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||CalWIN Mobile Application On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HP MyBenefits CalWIN Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
CalWIN Mobile Application Andorid App Summary
HP MyBenefits CalWIN Mobile is the developer of the CalWIN Mobile Application, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the CalWIN Mobile Application from them is 2.0.1 with over 236717 users under the hood. With a 3.5 rating, the CalWIN Mobile Application is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the CalWIN Mobile Application is Jan 10, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the CalWIN Mobile Application on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
CalWIN Mobile Application App Overview and Details
CalWIN is a group of 18 California Counties that provides Health & Human Services for county residents. Services include cash aid, food and nutrition assistance and medical services.
The Mobile application allows you to check your current benefits wherever you are, whenever you want. Get information on assistance programs. Find a County Human Services office in your area. Or see if a disaster has been declared in your zip code.
Standard text data rates may apply.
Disclosure and Dissemination
We do not sell any personal information to any third party. However, some information collected by this application, and some information you choose to provide, is subject to disclosure to the public in response to a public records request, as required by the California Public Records Act. These laws exist to ensure that government is open and that the public can access appropriate records and information possessed by government agencies.
Legal exemptions to this public disclosure exist to protect individuals’ privacy. The California Welfare and Institutions Code (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=wic&group=10001-11000&file=10850-10853) expressly requires the confidentiality of personal information gathered for the purpose of the Medi-Cal and CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps) programs, and protects it from being disclosed to the public.
This application includes links to navigate publicly available information from agencies that are not part of this application and over whom we exercise no control. We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the application. Anyone using this application expressly consents to such monitoring. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data, including your personal and private information.
Please note that this Notice can change from time to time. We expect most such changes to these policies to be minor, but we will post those changes here as they occur. You may wish to revisit this page to learn of any changes.
Features of CalWIN Mobile Application for PC
monitoring. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under state and federal law.
1. The CalWIN Mobile Application allows you to view your current benefits, program information, and more, wherever you are and whenever you want.
2. Get information on assistance programs through the Mobile Application.
3. Find a County Human Services office in your area through the Mobile Application.
4. See if a disaster has been declared in your zip code through the Mobile Application.
6. The California Welfare and Institutions Code (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=wic&group=10001-11000&file=10850-10853) expressly requires the confidentiality of personal information gathered for the purpose of the Medi-Cal and CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps) programs, and protects it from being disclosed to the public.
7. The Mobile Application includes links to publicly available information from agencies that are not part of this application and over whom we exercise no control.
8. We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
9. We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the application.
10. Anyone using this application expressly consents to such monitoring.
Whats New In this CalWIN Mobile Application?
Corrected Splash Screen Crash on some portrait devices.
The CalWIN Mobile Application is a great resource for California residents. It provides access to important government services and information, making it easy for users to get the help they need. The app is easy to use and navigate, and has a wealth of resources available. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs help navigating the California government system.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the CalWIN Mobile Application? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This CalWIN Mobile Application to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CalWIN Mobile Application and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the CalWIN Mobile Application. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CalWIN Mobile Application.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.