Do you ever miss important calls because you’re on another call? Are you tired of having to switch back and forth between calls? Then you need the Call Waiting Enabler! The Call Waiting Enabler is an app that allows you to be on one call and still receive calls on the other line. You can even answer the call on the other line! This app is perfect for busy people who need to stay connected.
In this article, we will show you how to download Call Waiting Enabler For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Call Waiting Enabler technical specifications first.
Call Waiting Enabler Andorid App Summary
Dāvis Mošenkovs is the developer of this Call Waiting Enabler application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 779219+ users of this app. The Call Waiting Enabler app rating is currently 1.0.1.
It was last updated on Oct 29, 2011. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Call Waiting Enabler for PC
1. Easy to use
2. Activates call waiting
3. Deactivates call waiting
4. Queries status of call waiting
5. Operates on most Android phones
6. No ads
8. Website has more information
9. Created because there was no app like it in the market
10. Codes to activate and deactivate call waiting are not straightforward to find
|App Name:||Call Waiting Enabler On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dāvis Mošenkovs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2011|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Call Waiting Enabler For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Call Waiting Enabler on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Call Waiting Enabler and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Call Waiting Enabler andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Call Waiting Enabler App Overview and Details
This app is an easy to use workaround for situations where operator/ROM incompatibility prevents users from activating call waiting (ability to receive calls while in call) in Settings -> Call settings (-> GSM call settings) -> Additional settings.
Call Waiting Enabler requires the following permissions:
All these permissions are required to dial MMI codes (by which call waiting can be activated and deactivated).
Call Waiting Enabler won’t enable call waiting in cases operator doesn’t support it or has prohibited this feature.
This software dials *43# to activate call waiting, #43# to deactivate it and *#43# to query status. This app was created mainly because there was no such app in Market and finding these codes wasn’t very straight forward (when searching for alternative solution to enable call waiting on Android phone).
More info on website.
Whats New In this Call Waiting Enabler?
Overall, the Call Waiting Enabler app is a great tool that can help you take control of your incoming calls. It is easy to use and can be customized to meet your specific needs. Whether you are looking for a way to manage your work calls or just need a way to screen calls, this app is a great option.
This concludes our article on Call Waiting Enabler Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Call Waiting Enabler for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Call Waiting Enabler to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Call Waiting Enabler and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Call Waiting Enabler. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Call Waiting Enabler.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.