Blast is the future of Wi-Fi. It is the world’s first and only Wi-Fi system that is powered by ITC. ITC is a revolutionary technology that delivers blazing fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1Gbps. It is 10 times faster than the current Wi-Fi standard and is 100 times more power efficient. Blast is the perfect solution for homes and businesses that want the fastest Wi-Fi speeds possible.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC for PC
- Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC?
- Recent Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC Reviews
Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC Andorid App Summary
The Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC was developed by the popular developer agency named Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative, Inc.. They have the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 22.3.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 315 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 1, 2022 was the last date the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC was updated with new features. If you want to use the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC for PC
1. User-friendly interface
2. Parental controls
3. Guest networks
4. Network usage monitoring
5. Network security
7. Remote access
8. Priority mode
9. Customizable settings
10. User groups
Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC App Overview and Details
Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC is a user-friendly home Wi-Fi network management application. Control your smart home with features such as parental controls, creating guest networks, monitoring network usage, and network security.
Whats New In this Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC?
1.UI/UX Improvements – Colors, labels, placement, Nav Bar, help panels etc.
2.German Localization Support
3.Servify: Integration into CommandIQ – Claims list integration
4.Support for 6GHz RG: Show approved security types etc.
5.Additional Help panels for IPS settings and Default priority pages
Overall, the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC application is a great tool that can help users boost their Wi-Fi signal. The app is easy to use and can be very helpful in areas where the signal is weak. The only downside is that the app is not available for free, but it is definitely worth the price.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blast Wi-Fi Powered by ITC.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.