One of the most important pieces of information you need to know about your smartphone is how much battery life is remaining. Unfortunately, this information is not always easy to find. With Battery Percentage Display, you can always see how much battery life is remaining, no matter what app you are using. This app is simple to use and provides an accurate reading of your battery life.
Do you know the technical specifics of Battery Percentage Display for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Battery Percentage Display Andorid App Summary
The Battery Percentage Display application developer is Wagwan Apps. They listed the Battery Percentage Display under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Battery Percentage Display is more than 316787. With a 4.4, the latest 2.6 of the Battery Percentage Display is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Battery Percentage Display is Oct 28, 2018, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Battery Percentage Display on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Battery Percentage Display On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wagwan Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 28, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Battery Percentage Display Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Battery Percentage Display on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Battery Percentage Display and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Battery Percentage Display on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Battery Percentage Display for PC
– Display the Battery Percentage/Percent on any Android device.
– Very simple and effective.
– To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more color options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
– The Pro version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi color icons depending on battery level.
– PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
– Twitter – https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
– Google+ – http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
– YouTube Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
Battery Percentage Display App Overview and Details
Display the Battery Percentage/Percent on any Android device. (Battery Percent, Battery Indicator, Battery Power, Battery Status) in your Status Bar.
Very simple and effective. This app has optimized icons for high resolution devices
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more color options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter – https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ – http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
Whats New In this Battery Percentage Display?
Fix Android 9 errors
In conclusion, the Battery Percentage Display application is an extremely useful tool that can help keep track of the battery life of your device. It is a simple, easy to use application that can be customized to fit your needs.
Downloading and installing the Battery Percentage Display for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Battery Percentage Display to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Battery Percentage Display and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Battery Percentage Display. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Battery Percentage Display.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.