Battery Neon Widget is a battery widget for Android that glows in different colors to indicate the battery level. It is simple, sleek, and easy to use.
The technical specifications of the Battery Neon Widget for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Battery Neon Widget Andorid App Summary
Battery Neon Widget was developed by MobileRise and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Battery Neon Widget from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Battery Neon Widget is 1.0.8.GMS on Play store with total users of 54822. The Battery Neon Widget app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Battery Neon Widget is May 1, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Battery Neon Widget on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Battery Neon Widget For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Battery Neon Widget using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Battery Neon Widget on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Battery Neon Widget here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Battery Neon Widget On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Battery Neon Widget for PC
-Create custom widgets and status bar indicators
-40 widgets to choose from
-16 battery status indicators
-14 battery status options
-View temperature, voltage, capacity, health status and technology of devices on main screen
-Set alarm when battery reaches 100%
Battery Neon Widget App Overview and Details
Customizable Widgets and Status Bar Indicators
16 battery status indicator
14 battery status
In Main Screen;
Battery %100 Alarm.
Whats New In this Battery Neon Widget?
Background color matches with neon color
Overall, Battery Neon Widget is a useful and convenient application that can help users keep track of their battery life. The widget is easy to use and provides accurate information about the battery percentage, time remaining, and health. The widget can also be customized to suit the user’s needs. Overall, Battery Neon Widget is a great choice for users who want to keep track of their battery life.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Battery Neon Widget on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Battery Neon Widget to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Battery Neon Widget and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Battery Neon Widget. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Battery Neon Widget.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.