Intel 8086 was an early 16-bit microprocessor chip designed by Intel and released in 1978. It was the first Intel chip to use a 16-bit data bus, which helped pave the way for more powerful CPUs. The 8086 also introduced the instruction set that would become known as x86. This instruction set would later form the basis for the more powerful Intel x86 processors.
Installing and using the Basic 8086 for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Basic 8086 Andorid App Summary
Grape Labs has developed the Basic 8086 application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Basic 8086 has over 56653 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of Basic 8086 is currently 220.127.116.11.
The latest upstate time of the Basic 8086 is Jun 26, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Basic 8086 on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Basic 8086 App Overview and Details
The No. 1 app on Microprocessors and Assembly Language in the Google Play Store.
What’s new in this version?
*Major UI changes and optimizations.
Features of the app:
• 47 assembly level programs for 8086.
• All the codes are TESTED OK.
• The codes are READY TO BAKE.
• It’s a lab in your hand.
• It provides user friendly interface.
Please rate the application if you like it. If you don’t, tell your enemies 😛 .Any errata from the users are heartily accepted. Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of Basic 8086 for PC
-47 assembly level programs for 8086
-All codes are TESTED OK
-The codes are READY TO BAKE
-It’s a lab in your hand
-It provides user friendly interface
-User ratings and feedback are accepted and encouraged
|App Name:||Basic 8086 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Grape Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Basic 8086 On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Basic 8086 on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Basic 8086. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Basic 8086, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Basic 8086?
The ultimate app for learning about 8086 microprocessor has arrived with new features!!!
* Support for Android API level 29
* Added search functionality to search the programs, the pins and the instruction set of the 8086 microprocessor
* Fixed various bugs
* Various resources in the app are optimized for better app performance
The 8086 microprocessor is a 16-bit CPU that was introduced in 1978. It is still in use today and is the basis for many modern CPUs. The 8086 has a wide range of applications, from simple tasks like counting and displaying text to more complex tasks like controlling a car or a plane. It is a versatile CPU that can be used in a variety of applications.
Did the guide help you download and install the Basic 8086 for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Basic 8086, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Basic 8086 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Basic 8086 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Basic 8086. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Basic 8086.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.