A bar manager is a professional who is responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing the operations of a bar or other establishment where alcoholic beverages are served. Cocktail appreciation is the skill and knowledge of making cocktails. A bar manager must be familiar with the different types of cocktails, the ingredients used in them, and the methods of preparation.
Our goal is to help you get the Bar Manager – Cocktail App for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Bar Manager – Cocktail App Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Bar Manager – Cocktail App is HoSa App Development and they’ve done a great job at keeping Bar Manager – Cocktail App simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Bar Manager – Cocktail App under Lifestyle of Play Store. Bar Manager – Cocktail App’s latest version is 2.2.2 with an impressive user base of over 264781. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.8 shows how people love Bar Manager – Cocktail App.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Bar Manager – Cocktail App is Mar 13, 2014 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Bar Manager – Cocktail App on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Bar Manager – Cocktail App App Overview and Details
If you like an app with a lot of classic, well-known or simply delicious cocktail recipes and if you furthermore want to manage your bar inventory the Bar Manager is exactly what you’re looking for. The Bar Manager – Cocktail App unites a large cocktail database with a useful bar inventory management. The database of Bar Manager – Cocktail App consists of over 500 selected cocktails and even cocktail collections for special events like Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Halloween and St. Patrick’s Day.
*** Important: The additional permission is necessary to export the data to the SD-card. ***
– Languages: English and German
– Support of US and metric unit system
– List of about 500 recipes
– Filter recipes by taste
– Filter recipes by current bar inventory
– Search for recipe names and ingredients
– Rating of cocktails
– Creating additional cocktails
– List of more than 200 ingredients
– Possibility to create additional ingredients
– Add or remove ingredients to the bar inventory
– Managing of recipes in recipe collections
– Automated creation of a shopping list for a recipe collection based on the bar inventory
– Sending and printing a recipe or a shopping list (printing requires a printing app to be installed)
HoSa-Apps isn’t responsible for any damages that occur in connection with the consume of any cocktails or ingredients appearing in this app.
Features of Bar Manager – Cocktail App for PC
1. Bar Manager has over 500 cocktails, including collections for special events.
2. Bar Manager supports both US and metric unit systems.
3. Bar Manager has a rating system for cocktails.
4. Bar Manager allows users to create their own cocktails.
5. Bar Manager has a list of over 200 ingredients.
6. Bar Manager can generate a shopping list for a recipe collection based on the bar inventory.
7. Bar Manager can send and print recipes and shopping lists.
8. HoSa-Apps is not responsible for any damages that occur from drinking cocktails made with the app.
9. Bar Manager is available in English and German.
10. Bar Manager is a useful tool for managing a bar inventory.
Whats New In this Bar Manager – Cocktail App?
– St. Patrick’s Day cocktails added
– Several bugfixes and optimizations
Download & Install Bar Manager – Cocktail App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Bar Manager – Cocktail App app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Bar Manager – Cocktail App app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Bar Manager – Cocktail App will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Bar Manager – Cocktail App on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Bar Manager – Cocktail App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HoSa App Development|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 13, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Overall, the Bar Manager – Cocktail App is an excellent tool for both novice and experienced bartenders. It is easy to use and allows you to create custom cocktails with a variety of ingredients. The app also includes a helpful tips section that provides information on how to make cocktails and select the right ingredients.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Bar Manager – Cocktail App for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Bar Manager – Cocktail App, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Bar Manager – Cocktail App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bar Manager – Cocktail App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bar Manager – Cocktail App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bar Manager – Cocktail App.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.