Axon 7 is a flagship device of Axon company. It comes with a lot of features, one of which is the shortcuts. There are many shortcuts that you can use on your Axon 7.
The first shortcut is to open the camera. Just double-click the power button to quickly open the camera. If you want to take a picture, just hold down the shutter button. To quickly launch the camera, you can also use the power button shortcut. Just press and hold the power button for two seconds and the camera will launch.
Another shortcut is to launch the flashlight. Just press and hold the power button for three seconds and the flashlight will turn on. To turn it off, just press and hold
Do you know the technical specifics of AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 Andorid App Summary
The AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 application developer is AmCan Tech. They listed the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 is more than 2770. With a 0.0, the latest 2020.11.16 of the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 is Nov 15, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AmCan Tech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 for PC
1. App split into two parts, Quick Tiles and Shortcuts
2. System UI Tuner QT
3. Data Usage QT
4. Minimum Brightness
5. Dark Mode
6. GPS Quick Tile
7. Wifi Scanning Tracker
8. Battery Cooling Activity
9. Recent Added Features
AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 App Overview and Details
★ Welcome to AxonApp, my app is designed to improve the user experience of the ZTE Axon 7, in addition to your other Android Devices. ★
The app is split up into two parts, Quick Tiles (or QT for short) and Shortcuts.
• First off is the Data Usage QT, some users were complaining that it leads to the Dual SIM card setting instead of Data Usage. Our solution is another Tile, which comes with our app that will direct you to the Data Usage Activity in the Settings (This only works on the US Version sadly).
• Secondly, we have a System UI Tuner QT. This is a shortcut that enables and opens the System UI Tuner. We added the tile here because the System UI Tuner Activity is hidden on the Axon 7 among many other phones.
• I have over 20 shortcuts to many useful (and some hidden) settings and activities. You can access Do Not Disturb, Screen Color Settings, Night Light, Dolby Atmos, System UI Tuner, and much more! (Availability is dependent on device)
• You can use the search bar to save yourself time by finding your results quicker
Battery Saving Features:
• Battery Cooling Activity (Closes apps that are running in the background)
• Minimum Brightness (Lowers your brightness to conserve battery power)
• GPS Quick Tile (Lets you know when GPS is on in all modes and allows you to shut it off in one click)
• Wifi Scanning Tracker (Warns you when wifi scanning is still on and how to shut it off)
Recently Added Features:
• Dark Mode
• This app is designed for Android Nougat and has been tested on an Axon 7 (US Edition). You are welcome to try this app with other phone models, but they are not guaranteed to work. Use at your own risk.
• This is a 3rd party application, that isn’t affiliated with ZTE or the Axon 7 Trademark.
Whats New In this AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7?
Removing all ads within app
Bug Fixes & Improvements
Migrated to AndroidX
AxonApp is a powerful, fast and convenient shortcut tool for Axon 7. It provides quick access to all your favorite apps, settings and features. AxonApp is fast, easy to use and it makes Axon 7 even more powerful.
Downloading and installing the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AxonApp -Shortcuts for Axon 7.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.