Axis iTrack is a feature-rich GPS tracking system that enables businesses and individuals to track their vehicles, assets, and people. With iTrack, you can view your location in real-time, receive alerts when your vehicle leaves a preset area, and more. iTrack is the perfect solution for businesses that need to keep track of their vehicles or assets, or parents who want to keep tabs on their children.
In this article, we will show you how to download Axis iTrack For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Axis iTrack technical specifications first.
Axis iTrack Andorid App Summary
Location Services Software Development is the developer of this Axis iTrack application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4709+ users of this app. The Axis iTrack app rating is currently 1.7.
It was last updated on Oct 27, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Axis iTrack for PC
1. Our R&D engineers are from leading GPS factories, with over 15 years’ solid experience.
2. Axis iTrack is high performance easy-to-use GPS free tracking software, allows you to easily watch your device real-time, preview past movement, and use all the other functions of the software.
3. Great Tracking Platform supports more than 1000 different communication protocols from popular factories.
4. Easily track your device in real-time
5. Preview past movement
6. All other software functions
7. Supports more than 1000 communication protocols
8. High performance
|App Name:||Axis iTrack On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Location Services Software Development|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Oct 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Axis iTrack For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Axis iTrack on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Axis iTrack on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAxis iTrack in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Axis iTrack on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Axis iTrack running on your computer.
Axis iTrack App Overview and Details
Our R&D engineers are from leading GPS factories, with over 15 years’ solid experience.
Great Tracking Platform supports more than 1000 different communication protocols from popular factories.
Axis iTrack is high performance easy-to-use GPS free tracking software,
allows you to easily watch your device real-time, preview past movement, and use all the other functions of the software.
Whats New In this Axis iTrack?
–Optimize the performance of APP
Axis iTrack is a powerful application that allows users to track and manage their Axis network devices. The application is easy to use and provides users with a variety of features that allow them to manage their devices more effectively.
This concludes our article on Axis iTrack Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Axis iTrack for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Axis iTrack to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Axis iTrack and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Axis iTrack. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Axis iTrack.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.