Aviation Weather Services is a branch of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration that provides weather information to the aviation community. The agency operates a nationwide network of weather observation stations and forecasts centers that issue weather advisories, warnings, and forecasts for the aviation community. Aviation Weather Services also provides air traffic control with real-time weather information to help them safely manage air traffic.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Aviation Weather Services for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Aviation Weather Services For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Aviation Weather Services for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Aviation Weather Services.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Aviation Weather Services on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Aviation Weather Services and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Aviation Weather Services on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Aviation Weather Services On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mepcount Media LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Aviation Weather Services Andorid App Summary
The Aviation Weather Services was developed by the popular developer agency named Mepcount Media LLC. They have the Aviation Weather Services in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 368 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Aviation Weather Services latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 27, 2013 was the last date the Aviation Weather Services was updated with new features. If you want to use the Aviation Weather Services on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Aviation Weather Services using the emulator later on.
Aviation Weather Services App Overview and Details
Aviation Weather Services, Advisory Circular 00-45G, Change 1, is published jointly by the National Weather Service (NWS) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). AC 00-45G, Change 1, explains U.S. aviation weather products and services. It details the interpretation and application of advisories, coded weather reports, forecasts, observed and prognostic weather charts, and radar and satellite imagery. Product examples and explanations are taken primarily from the Aviation Weather Center’s Aviation Digital Data Service. Aviation Weather Services, Advisory Circular, AC 00-45G, Change 1, supersedes AC 00-45G. Chapters includes: AVIATION WEATHER SERVICE PROGRAM, NATIONAL OCEANIC and ATMOSPHERIC ADMINISTRATION (NOAA), FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION, DISSEMINATION of AVIATION WEATHER PRODUCTS, AVIATION WEATHER PRODUCT CLASSIFICATION AND POLICY, CLASSIFICATION of AVIATION WEATHER PRODUCTS, Types of AVIATION WEATHER INFORMATION, AVIATION ROUTINE WEATHER REPORTS (METAR) and AVIATION SELECTED SPECIAL WEATHER REPORTS (SPECI), METAR/SPECI Type and Frequency of Lightning, PILOT WEATHER REPORTS (PIREP), RADAR WEATHER REPORT (SD/ROB), RADAR AND SATELLITE IMAGERY, SATELLITE, GRAPHICAL OBSERVATIONS, SURFACE ANALYSIS CHARTS, FREEZING-LEVEL GRAPHICS, RADAR SUMMARY CHART, PRODUCTS FOR AVIATION HAZARDS, CENTER WEATHER ADVISORY (CWA), TROPICAL CYCLONES, VOLCANIC ASH ADVISORY PRODUCTS, TERMINAL AERODROME FORECAST, INTERNATIONAL AVIATION ROUTE FORECASTS, FORECAST CHARTS, LOW-LEVEL SIGNIFICANT WEATHER (SIGWX) CHARTS, HIGH-LEVEL SIGNIFICANT WEATHER, NATIONAL CONVECTIVE WEATHER FORECAST, CURRENT ICING PRODUCT, FORECAST ICING POTENTIAL, GRAPHICAL TURBULENCE GUIDANCE, METEOROLOGICAL IMPACT STATEMENT, DEFINITION OF COMMON TERMS USED IN EN ROUTE FORECASTS AND ADVISORIES, STANDARD CONVERSION CHART, DENSITY ALTITUDE CALCULATION, ADVISORY PLOTTING CHART, WEATHER RADAR NETWORK, GEOGRAPHICAL AREA DESIGNATOR MAP, PRESENT WEATHER SYMBOLS, TURBULENCE AND ICING INTENSITY DEPICTIONS.
Features of Aviation Weather Services for PC
– Aviation Weather Service Program
– National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
– Federal Aviation Administration
– Dissemination of Aviation Weather Products
– Aviation Weather Product Classification and Policy
– Classification of Aviation Weather Products
– Types of Aviation Weather Information
– Aviation Routine Weather Reports
– Aviation Selected Special Weather Reports
– Meteorological Lightning
– Pilot Weather Reports
– Radar Weather Report
– Radar and Satellite Imagery
– Satellite, Graphical Observations
– Surface Analysis Charts
– Freezing Level Graphics
– Radar Summary Chart
– Products for Aviation Hazards
– Center Weather Advisory
– Tropical Cyclones
– Volcanic Ash Advisory Products
– Terminal Aerodrome Forecast
– International Aviation Route Forecast
– Forecast Charts
– Low-Level Significant Weather Charts
– High-Level Significant Weather
– National Convective Weather Forecast
– Icing Product Forecast
– Icing Potential Forecast
– Graphical Turbulence Guidance
– Meteorological Impact Statement
– Definition of Terms
– Standard Conversion Chart
– Density Altitude Calculation
– Advisory Plotting Chart
– Weather Radar Network
– Geographic Area Designator Map
– Present Weather Symbols
– Turbulence and Icing
Whats New In this Aviation Weather Services?
Aviation Weather Services (AWS) is a critical part of the National Airspace System (NAS). AWS provides accurate, timely, and relevant weather information to pilots, air traffic controllers, and other users of the NAS. The AWS mission is to provide weather information and services that protect life and property, and promote safety and efficiency in the National Airspace System.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Aviation Weather Services of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Aviation Weather Services to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aviation Weather Services and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aviation Weather Services. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aviation Weather Services.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.