The Aviation Mechanic Test is a comprehensive test that covers all aspects of aircraft maintenance. It is designed to test the knowledge and skills of aviation mechanics. The test consists of a variety of questions that cover everything from aircraft systems to safety procedures. The Aviation Mechanic Test is a difficult test, and candidates must be prepared for a challenging exam.
Installing and using the Aviation Mechanic Test for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Aviation Mechanic Test Andorid App Summary
Mepcount Media LLC has developed the Aviation Mechanic Test application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Aviation Mechanic Test has over 94 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Aviation Mechanic Test is currently 2.
The latest upstate time of the Aviation Mechanic Test is Aug 27, 2013, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Aviation Mechanic Test on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Aviation Mechanic Test App Overview and Details
Aviation Mechanic General Practical Test Standards FAA-S-8081-26 with Changes 1, 2, & 3: The Flight Standards Service of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has developed this practical test book as a standard to be used by FAA inspectors and Designated Mechanic Examiners (DMEs) when conducting aviation mechanic practical tests. Applicants are expected to use this book when preparing for practical testing.
Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) specifies the subject areas in which knowledge and skill must be demonstrated by the applicant before the issuance of an Aviation Mechanic Certificate with an airframe and/or powerplant rating. The CFRs provide the flexibility that permits the FAA to publish practical test standards containing knowledge and skill specifics in which competency must be demonstrated.
“Knowledge” (oral) elements are indicated by use of the words “Exhibits knowledge of….”
“Skill” (practical) elements are indicated by the use of the words “Demonstrates the ability to….”
This test book contains the following Aviation Mechanic Practical Test Standards.
Section I—Aviation Mechanic General
Practical Test Standard Description
The Aviation Mechanic Practical Test Standards include the subject areas of knowledge and skill for the issuance of an aviation mechanic certificate and/or the addition of a rating. The subject areas are the topics in which aviation mechanic applicants must have knowledge and/or demonstrate skill.
Features of Aviation Mechanic Test for PC
1. FAA-S-8081-26 with Changes 1, 2, & 3 serves as a guide for FAA inspectors and Designated Mechanic Examiners when conducting aviation mechanic practical tests.
2. The Practical Test Standards include the subject areas of knowledge and skill for the issuance of an aviation mechanic certificate and/or the addition of a rating.
3. Aviation mechanic applicants must have knowledge and/or demonstrate skill in the subject areas specified in the CFRs.
4. The Aviation Mechanic General Practical Test Standards cover the following areas:
-Exhibits knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations
-Exhibits knowledge of aircraft systems
-Demonstrates the ability to properly maintain aircraft
-Demonstrates the ability to properly inspect aircraft
-Demonstrates the ability to properly troubleshoot aircraft
-Demonstrates the ability to properly document aircraft maintenance and inspection
5. The Aviation Mechanic General Practical Test Standards are available as a PDF on the FAA website.
|App Name:||Aviation Mechanic Test On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mepcount Media LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Aviation Mechanic Test On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Aviation Mechanic Test on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Aviation Mechanic Test. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Aviation Mechanic Test, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Aviation Mechanic Test?
The Aviation Mechanic Test is a comprehensive test that covers a wide range of topics related to aviation mechanics. The test is designed to measure a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of aviation mechanics. The test is available in both English and Spanish.
Did the guide help you download and install the Aviation Mechanic Test for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Aviation Mechanic Test, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Aviation Mechanic Test to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aviation Mechanic Test and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aviation Mechanic Test. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aviation Mechanic Test.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.