The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) is Australia’s primary stock exchange. It is the 10th largest stock exchange in the world, with a market capitalization of $1.2 trillion as of March 2016. The ASX is a self-regulated organization, and a member of the World Federation of Exchanges.
We will help you download the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ASX Stock Market | Portfolio on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install ASX Stock Market | Portfolio on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for ASX Stock Market | Portfolio on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||ASX Stock Market | Portfolio On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Digital 360|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
ASX Stock Market | Portfolio Andorid App Summary
Digital 360 is the developer of the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio, and they have the app under the Finance of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio from them is 2.0.0 with over 910 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio is Jan 18, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ASX Stock Market | Portfolio App Overview and Details
EMU- ASX Stock Market Lite and Portfolio allows you to monitor Stock and manage your portfolio for Australian Securities Exchange, ASX in your Smart phone. It features an easy to use interface with the latest Oreo Material Design Layout, it also allow you manage your unlimited stock portfolio at a glance with quick summary details with charts and related news. The best thing is is user dont have to create account and all the data store locally in your phone,which means you are secured.
Main Key Features of the Application
• Portfolio management – Create unlimited watchlist and portfolio.
• History chart.
• Portfolio summary graph.
• Add or Remove Stock from the Watch List
• List of Top Australian Market Financial Website
• Add you Website Features,which means you can add your favorite website
• Company Stock Related News Updates.
• Company financial statistics.
• News – business, currencies, commodities, national, etc.
• Stock Chatter( Communication platform for Stock Market Users) (Coming Soon)
• Company announcements (Adding Soon)
• Company events(Adding Soon)
• Company info(Adding Soon)
• Market movement – most active, gainer, losers.( Adding Soon)
• Exchange rates for major currencies, e.g., AUD, USD, Euro, Yen, etc.(Adding Soon)
• Commodities futures – gold, oil, silver,copper,coal etc..(Adding Soon)
• Import export data to SD or Google Drive(Adding Soon)
• Best UI for better user experience.
We fetch ASX Stock data from Yahoo Finance.So data you get in this app may be around 5 minutes delayed.
Kindly, contact us if there is any issues, or if you wanna add any more features requests or suggestions.
Features of ASX Stock Market | Portfolio for PC
1. Global market overview
2. Portfolio management
3. History charts
4. Summary graphs
5. Stock watchlist
6. Financial news
7. Company information
8. Stock chatter
9. Exchange rates
10. Commodities prices
Whats New In this ASX Stock Market | Portfolio?
minor bugs fixed
The ASX stock market is a vital part of the Australian economy. It allows companies to raise money to grow and investors to make money by investing in those companies. It is a complex system, but with a little bit of research, anyone can start trading stocks and build a portfolio.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This ASX Stock Market | Portfolio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ASX Stock Market | Portfolio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ASX Stock Market | Portfolio.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.