AstroCalendar is an online calendar focused on the astrological aspects. It was created with the intention of helping people to connect with their astrological sign and to learn about their astrological forecast. The calendar also includes a blog where people can read about astrological news and information.
This article is all about helping you get to know the AstroCalendar for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install AstroCalendar For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the AstroCalendar for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the AstroCalendar.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for AstroCalendar on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the AstroCalendar and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the AstroCalendar on your computer right away.
|App Name:||AstroCalendar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bhushan Babar|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
AstroCalendar Andorid App Summary
The AstroCalendar was developed by the popular developer agency named Bhushan Babar. They have the AstroCalendar in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 13541 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With AstroCalendar latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 26, 2022 was the last date the AstroCalendar was updated with new features. If you want to use the AstroCalendar on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the AstroCalendar using the emulator later on.
AstroCalendar App Overview and Details
AstroCalendar will help you track the astronomical events happening in the sky. You can plan your outdoor stargazing session based on this app. This app will help you know the planets in the evening as well as dawn sky. You can also use Deep Sky Objects list for deep sky objects best seen in the given month.
Key features –
1. List of upcoming stargazing events
2. Search for astronomical events
3. Mark favorites for upcoming events
4. Monthly list of morning and evening planets
5. Monthly list of Deep Sky Objects
6. Year calendar with moon phases markings
7. Offline app
8. Receive event notifications
9. Available in 8 languages
English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Indonesian, Russian, Italian.
Feel free to give suggestions and feedback at email@example.com
App icon made by Kiranshastry from www.flaticon.com
Features of AstroCalendar for PC
1. AstroCalendar will help you track the astronomical events happening in the sky.
2. You can search for astronomical events and mark your favorites.
3. The app will give you a monthly list of morning and evening planets.
4. It will also have a monthly list of deep sky objects.
5. You can see the year calendar with moon phases markings.
6. The app will be offline, so you can use it without internet.
7. You will receive event notifications.
8. The app is available in 8 languages.
9. The app icon is made by Kiranshastry.
10. You can give suggestions and feedback to the developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whats New In this AstroCalendar?
2022 events updated
AstroCalendar is the perfect application for anyone looking to get more out of their calendar. It offers a wealth of features that make it easy to keep track of your schedule and plan for the future. With AstroCalendar, you can easily keep track of your astrological sign, lunar phase, and zodiac sign. This makes it easy to plan around your astrological tendencies and take advantage of your strengths. AstroCalendar also makes it easy to keep track of your menstrual
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the AstroCalendar of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This AstroCalendar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AstroCalendar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AstroCalendar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AstroCalendar.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.