The Assamese Keyboard is a keyboard layout used for the Assamese language. It is based on the Inscript layout.
The Assamese Keyboard is designed to type Assamese characters. It is based on the Inscript keyboard layout.
We will help you download the Assamese Keyboard for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Assamese Keyboard on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Assamese Keyboard on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Assamese Keyboard on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Assamese Keyboard as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Assamese Keyboard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lipikaar Keyboards|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Assamese Keyboard Andorid App Summary
Lipikaar Keyboards is the developer of the Assamese Keyboard, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Assamese Keyboard from them is 8.0.7 with over 683170 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Assamese Keyboard is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Assamese Keyboard is May 23, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Assamese Keyboard on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Assamese Keyboard App Overview and Details
Now you can send emails, post Facebook updates and send messages on Whatsapp in Assamese using the Lipikaar Assamese Keyboard.
How to type in Assamese(অসমীয়া) with Lipikaar:
Repeatedly type the closest sounding key till you see the correct Assamese script character.
s = স ss = শ sss = ষ krr = ক্ৰ krrr = কৃ
Join two characters by typing x between them.
rxy = ৰ্য sxk = স্ক nxt = ন্ত
Type z to add a special symbol of the script.
z = ং zz = ঃ zzz = ঁ zzzz = ।
For more details: http://bit.ly/1TEHmrE
– No memorizing key positions. Simple and intuitive typing in Assamese using regular English (QWERTY) keyboard.
– No fluency in English is required. Lipikaar encourages users to think in their language.
Features of Assamese Keyboard for PC
-Type in Assamese using regular English keyboard
-No memorizing key positions
-No fluency in English required
-Encourages users to think in their language
Whats New In this Assamese Keyboard?
– Integration with AppNext – App suggestions
We have created a keyboard application for the Assamese language. It is simple to use and easy to install. We hope that you will find it helpful and that it will make typing in Assamese easier for you.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Assamese Keyboard? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Assamese Keyboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Assamese Keyboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Assamese Keyboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Assamese Keyboard.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.