AR Plus is a revolutionary new augmented reality platform that enables users to experience augmented reality in a whole new way. With AR Plus, users can interact with augmented reality content in a more immersive and intuitive way, making it more engaging and exciting to use. AR Plus also offers a wider range of features and functionality than any other augmented reality platform available today. With its powerful and user-friendly design, AR Plus is the perfect platform for experiencing augmented reality in all its glory.
This article is all about helping you get to know the AR Plus for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install AR Plus For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the AR Plus for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the AR Plus.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for AR Plus on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the AR Plus and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the AR Plus on your computer right away.
|App Name:||AR Plus On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Babylon Design Company Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 26, 2017|
|Get it On:|
AR Plus Andorid App Summary
The AR Plus was developed by the popular developer agency named Babylon Design Company Ltd.. They have the AR Plus in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 22318 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With AR Plus latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 26, 2017 was the last date the AR Plus was updated with new features. If you want to use the AR Plus on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the AR Plus using the emulator later on.
AR Plus App Overview and Details
We introduced the new AR platform AR Plus, while adding VR function, and ARPlus extended to , AR Map search, AR map navigation, VR panorama and video, full support for real-time online updates, while a new “find” mode, direct experience AR function.
1) Download & print the AR images : http://bbdco.com/app/ARApp/arimages.pdf
2) Active the AR PLUS app
3) Using device camera to scan AR images or play in “find” mode.
4) Enjoy 360 3D experience
Features of AR Plus for PC
1. AR Plus app features:
-download and print AR images
-activate app and use device camera to scan AR images or play in “find” mode
-enjoy 360 3D experience
2. AR Plus features for extended use:
-AR Map search
-AR map navigation
-VR panorama and video
-full support for real-time online updates
-new “find” mode
-direct experience AR function
3. New features for AR Step:
-support for real-time online updates
Whats New In this AR Plus?
AR Video Recording and share
After reviewing the AR Plus application, I believe that it has the potential to be a valuable tool for both businesses and consumers. The ability to view products in a virtual environment could be a huge advantage for companies, as it would allow them to showcase their products in a more realistic way. For consumers, the app could provide a more immersive shopping experience. I look forward to seeing how the application develops and hope that it can be implemented into more businesses and shopping platforms.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the AR Plus of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This AR Plus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AR Plus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AR Plus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AR Plus.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.