The AR Human Atlas is an open-source project that aims to create a 3D map of the human body using augmented reality. The project is based on scans of volunteers who have donated their bodies to science. Using these scans, the team is creating a 3D model of the human body that can be explored using augmented reality. The project is open source, and the team is inviting anyone to contribute to the project.
The technical specifications of the AR Human Atlas for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
AR Human Atlas Andorid App Summary
AR Human Atlas was developed by VIT Vellore – B.Sc Multimedia Dept and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download AR Human Atlas from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of AR Human Atlas is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 17500. The AR Human Atlas app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the AR Human Atlas is Sep 21, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the AR Human Atlas on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install AR Human Atlas For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the AR Human Atlas using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the AR Human Atlas on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for AR Human Atlas here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||AR Human Atlas On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||VIT Vellore – B.Sc Multimedia Dept|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 21, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of AR Human Atlas for PC
-The app allows you to explore human organ systems in detail, using easy-to-understand descriptions and 3D models.
-You can move, rotate and scale the human organ systems as per your convenience.
-The app is easy to use- just download it, print the marker image and keep the image in front of your camera to view the human organ systems.
AR Human Atlas App Overview and Details
The app gives you detail exploration on Human organ systems, which are made of multiple organs that work together to keep the human body functioning. Using easy-to-understand descriptions and 3D models, we’ll explore the Skeletal, Respiratory, Muscular, Circulatory, Digestive and Nervous system.
The App lets you to move, rotate and scale the human organ systems as per your convenience.
To Use this App :
1. Download AR Human Atlas App.
2. Download the Marker from the link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y4ki-6oDiOlp_XDFoYn6Mce6A_X_k31f/view).
3. Print the Marker image. [Note : You can also open this marker image in any other phone/tabletes. But it may not perform as accurate as real print of marker image.]
4. Keep marker image at front of camera and view various part of human organ system.
Whats New In this AR Human Atlas?
The App lets you to move, rotate and scale the human organ systems
AR Human Atlas provides an innovative way to view and interact with human anatomy. It is a valuable tool for students and educators, and has the potential to revolutionize the way we learn about the human body.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the AR Human Atlas on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This AR Human Atlas to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AR Human Atlas and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AR Human Atlas. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AR Human Atlas.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.