AndroWriter is a document editor that helps you write documents on your Android device. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface that lets you write documents quickly and easily. It also includes a number of features that help you improve your writing skills.
Do you know the technical specifics of AndroWriter document editor for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
AndroWriter document editor Andorid App Summary
The AndroWriter document editor application developer is OffiDocs Mobile Apps. They listed the AndroWriter document editor under the Productivity category on Play Store. The latest user count of the AndroWriter document editor is more than 1297258. With a 2.4, the latest 3.9.6 of the AndroWriter document editor is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the AndroWriter document editor is Mar 20, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the AndroWriter document editor on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||AndroWriter document editor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||OffiDocs Mobile Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
AndroWriter document editor Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run AndroWriter document editor on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the AndroWriter document editor and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for AndroWriter document editor on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of AndroWriter document editor for PC
own help that you can access from the Help menu.
-View and edit different document formats
-Create and edit documents, reports, and books
-Quick memo creation
-Document editor module with advanced styles and formatting
-Table of contents and references
-Text frames and linking
-Notes and comments
-OpenOffice OpenDocument formats (.odt, .ott, .oth, and .odm) support
-Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc and .dot) support
-Microsoft Word 2003 XML (.xml) support
-Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm) support
-Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc) support
-WordPerfect Document (.wpd) support
-WPS 2000/Office 1.0 (.wps) support
-.rtf, .txt, and .csv support
-StarWriter formats (.sdw, .sgl, .vor) support
-DocBook (.xml) support
-Unified Office Format text (.uot, .uof) support
-Ichitaro 8/9/10/11 (.jtd and .jtt) support
-Hangul WP 97 (.hwp) support
-T602 Document (.602, .txt) support
-AportisDoc (Palm) (.pdb) support
AndroWriter document editor App Overview and Details
AndroWriter is a word processor and publishing tool that supports different document formats, including .docx, and .doc. It allows to create and edit documents, reports, books, and it is enough for a quick memo. It contains two main modules:
* The document editor module, which provides the following functionality:
– Wizards for standard documents such as letters, faxes, agendas, minutes, or carrying out more complex tasks such as mail merges. You can also create your own templates, or download templates from the Templates repository.
– Advanced Styles and Formatting.
– Table of Contents & References to increase the usefulness of your long, complex documents by generating a table of contents or indexing terms, bibliographical references, illustrations, tables, and other objects.
– Text frames and linking for publishing tasks like newsletters and flyers
– Notes and comments on the side of the document. This makes notes a lot easier to read.
– AutoCorrect dictionary to trap typing mistakes on the fly, checking your spelling as you type.
– AutoComplete to reduce typing effort. It also suggests common words and phrases to complete while you are typing.
– It supports OpenOffice OpenDocument formats (.odt, .ott, .oth, and .odm), but it can open the formats used by OOo 1.x (.sxw, .stw, and .sxg) and the following text document formats:
+ Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc and .dot)
+ Microsoft Word 2003 XML (.xml)
+ Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm)
+ Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc)
+ WordPerfect Document (.wpd)
+ WPS 2000/Office 1.0 (.wps)
+ .rtf, .txt, and .csv
+ StarWriter formats (.sdw, .sgl, .vor)
+ DocBook (.xml)
+ Unified Office Format text (.uot, .uof)
+ Ichitaro 8/9/10/11 (.jtd and .jtt)
+ Hangul WP 97 (.hwp)
+ T602 Document (.602, .txt)
+ AportisDoc (Palm) (.pdb)
+ Pocket Word (.psw)
A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://www.offidocs.com. But note that the AndroWriter app has its own instructions when the document is being edited. It has several buttons for the operations:
– “Write mode”, use a finger to modify the document.
– “Move mode”, drag your two fingers to move the app and the document with your fingers.
– “Zoom In & Out”, swipe your two fingers to zoom in or zoom out the app and document.
– “Save the document” -> “Click in File > Save the document opened keeping the current format” to save the document in the server. It will be saved locally when you click in Exit button.
– “KeyBoard”, which opens or closes the phone keyboard that allows you to write any text.
– “Exit”, which closes the editor view and saves locally the document as it is downloaded from the cloud.
* The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
– Home directory when you first load the file manager.
– All operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.
– Bookmarks over the files or directories.
– View the file or directory properties: name, location, size, date.
– Light and Elegant client UI supporting phones and tablets.
– Grid, List and Icons views available.
– Sort by name, last modified, size or type.
– FTP access integrated.
– Search for files
– Recent files
– Open Source
Whats New In this AndroWriter document editor?
Bugs fixed and enhanced editor
AndroWriter is a powerful document editor application that enables you to create and edit documents on your Android device. It is fast, easy to use, and has a wide range of features that allow you to create and edit documents with ease. Whether you need to create a document for school, work, or personal use, AndroWriter is the perfect application for the job.
Downloading and installing the AndroWriter document editor for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This AndroWriter document editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AndroWriter document editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AndroWriter document editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AndroWriter document editor.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.