Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite is a user-friendly logbook app for anaesthetists. It is designed to help you keep track of your cases, as well as to provide a valuable resource for reflection and learning. The app is straightforward to use, with a simple interface that makes logging cases quick and easy.
Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite is an invaluable tool for reflection and learning. It allows you to keep track of your cases, as well as to review your practice and identify any areas for improvement. The app is straightforward to use, with a simple interface that makes logging cases quick and easy.
Do you know the technical specifics of Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite Andorid App Summary
The Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite application developer is Wenxin Zhang. They listed the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite under the Medical category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite is more than 23486. With a 3.7, the latest 2.4.2 of the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite is Feb 10, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wenxin Zhang|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite for PC
emailed to yourself in PDF format.
1.Intuitive data entry
2.Backup files can be displayed on PC or Mac and imported back on phone
3.Reports can be generated without WiFi communication
4.Can email reports in PDF format
5.Reports are designed for those training in anaesthetics and consultant anaesthetists
6.App allows you to collect operation, resuscitation, and procedural data
7.Data can be imported from other systems
8.No need for WiFi or GSM/3G access when entering and editing data or generating reports
9.Data entered on each operation is saved in your mobile phone memory
10.You can also backup your operation data on the SD card on your phone.
Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite App Overview and Details
The Log4AS App has been designed to produce the reports required for those training in anaesthetics and consultant anaesthetists. The App allows you to collect operation, resuscitation, and procedural data on your Android mobile device and to print the required reports. The App has been tested by consultant and trainee anaesthetics in several hospitals in the UK.
Check more detail and user guide here: http://m-pax.net
This is a lite version, there is a number limitation for saved record.
For doctors training for Intensive Care Units (ICU), please check our LogICU app: https://market.android.com/details?id=tk.m_pax.logicu
• Intuitive data entry. Each time you add a record it is added to the existing set of records. It is possible to delete records, duplicate existing records, update and amend existing records at any time.
• Access to the data held on the Android device can be password protected in case of loss or theft.
• Data can be imported from other systems, e.g. iGas on the iPhone
• No need for WiFi or GSM/3G access when entering and editing data or generating reports.
• No need for a WiFi or GSM/3G connection in order to enter and save data or generate the reports. Data entered on each operation is saved in your mobile phone memory (security protected). You can also backup your operation data on the SD card on your phone.
o Once you have entered data you can create a backup at any time on your SD card. When you are in range of a WiFi access point (or a GSM/3G base station if you are paying for data transmission) for which you have access you can simply use the Log4AS App to email yourself another backup file that can be held on your mail system.
• Backup has an easy to read and understand Excel spreadsheet format.
o The backup files can be displayed on your PC or Mac as an Excel spreadsheet and imported back on your phone if needed.
• Reports are generated without the need for WiFi communication and can be viewed on your Android device screen for instant checking and reviewing.
o The report is stored in the mobile phone.
• You can email to yourself all the reports you have generated in one easy command so that they can be printed.
o The only times you need access to WiFi or a GSM/3G network is when you want to email another computer for backup and printing.
• The reports generated are:
• Speciality report
• Procedure report
• General Anaesthetic report
• Regional Anaesthetic report
• RSI experience report
• Obstetrics report
• Supervision report
• ASA report
• Case priority report
• Incident report (for events or incidents noted)
• Case urgency report
• Paediatrics report
• Comments report (for additional remarks noted)
• Easy to use screen locking device to prevent accidental modification of data when using the Log4AS App.
• Simple search capability so as you can find particular records for review or editing.
• Operation keyword suggestions: when you input the operation name in the record, you do not need to input the whole word, the App will give suggestions based on input letters. If you input a new operation, the App will remember the operation name and give the suggestion next time when you want to input it.
Any Android OS from 1.6
Whats New In this Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite?
* Fix import issue for some devices
* Fix view report issue for some devices
* You can enable the patient ID and laryngoscopy grade log in the setting now
* Add option to edit block list in setting
* Fix back and import issue for Android 10 devices
* Improve the App performance
* Fix Dropbox backup issue
* Add ASA and operation report for DayCase
* Sort the input
* Add two more reports for patient age and weight
Overall, I found the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite application to be very useful and user-friendly. It was easy to input my data and the graphs and charts provided a great visual representation of my anesthesia cases. I would definitely recommend this application to other anesthesiologists.
Downloading and installing the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Anaesthesia Logbook-Log4ASLite.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.