Alter ego is a Latin phrase which literally means “other self”. It is used to describe a second self, which is believed to be distinct from the person’s normal or everyday personality. The term is often used in the context of mental disorders, where it is thought to describe a second personality that is created by the individual to cope with difficult or traumatic situations.
The technical specifications of the ALTER EGO for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ALTER EGO Andorid App Summary
ALTER EGO was developed by Caramel Column Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ALTER EGO from Google Play Store under the Adventure category. The latest version of ALTER EGO is 3.6.11 on Play store with total users of 2416332. The ALTER EGO app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ALTER EGO is Dec 16, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ALTER EGO on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install ALTER EGO For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the ALTER EGO using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the ALTER EGO on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for ALTER EGO here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||ALTER EGO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Caramel Column Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of ALTER EGO for PC
1. The game has a focus on self-discovery and personality analysis.
2. The game is designed for people with an interest in literature, philosophy, or psychology.
3. The game has multiple endings that are based on the player’s choices.
4. The game’s interpretation of the world changes based on the player’s choices.
5. The game features an original soundtrack.
6. The game is created by Caramel Column Inc., a video game and board game studio.
7. The game’s design is handled by Maki Ono and Kai Ito.
8. The game’s sound is handled by amiko.
9. The game is available on iOS and Android devices.
10. The game is free to play.
ALTER EGO App Overview and Details
“Who am I?”
This game is for:
– Those who want to analyze their personality
– Those with an interest in literature, philosophy, or psychology
– Those who are continuously searching for themselves
ALTER EGO Play Guide
– Tap whispers to gather EGO
– Use the EGO you have gathered to progress in the story and take personality tests
– Use what you learn in the game to see yourself in a new light
The ending changes based on the choices you make.
– Multiple endings
– Your interpretation changes the nature of the in-game world
– “This is our story: yours, and mine.”
Caramel Column Inc.
Caramel Column is a video game and board game studio.
Game Design: Maki Ono
Character Design: Kai Ito
Whats New In this ALTER EGO?
Fixed minor bugs.
Despite the differences between my online and offline personalities, I am still the same person. My online persona is just a more exaggerated and confident version of myself. I have learned to be comfortable with who I am and I am happy with the person I am becoming.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ALTER EGO on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ALTER EGO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ALTER EGO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the ALTER EGO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ALTER EGO.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.