AlReader is a great app for reading text books. It has a lot of great features that make it easy to use. You can change the font size, the color of the text, and the background color. You can also highlight text and make notes. AlReader also has a built-in dictionary that you can use to look up words.
In this article, we will show you how to download AlReader -any text book reader For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at AlReader -any text book reader technical specifications first.
AlReader -any text book reader Andorid App Summary
Alan.Neverland is the developer of this AlReader -any text book reader application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 8204042+ users of this app. The AlReader -any text book reader app rating is currently 1.932102241.
It was last updated on Feb 23, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AlReader -any text book reader for PC
1. book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
2. read formats: fb2, fb3, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr
3. support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
4. support network libraries (OPDS)
5. local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre
6. supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish
7. supported external dictionaries
8. fb2 and TXT file editing
9. file names encoding selectable (932, 936, 949, 950 code page)
10. correct hyphenation for 20 languages
|App Name:||AlReader -any text book reader On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Feb 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download AlReader -any text book reader For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the AlReader -any text book reader on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install AlReader -any text book reader on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAlReader -any text book reader in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the AlReader -any text book reader on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, AlReader -any text book reader running on your computer.
AlReader -any text book reader App Overview and Details
Program is designed for reading fiction book.
– Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
– read formats: fb2, fb3, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
– It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
– Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
– Support network libraries (OPDS)
– Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
– Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
– Supported external dictionaries.
– Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
– It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
– Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
– Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
– One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
– Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
– Autoscroll “wave” and “slide”.
– 3D paging animation.
– Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
– Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
– Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
– The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
– Hanging punctuation.
– “Sections from a new page” option.
– Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
– Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
– 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by “pinch”, to assign the actions for buttons.
– Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of “fast” refresh for many EINK devices.
– Fixation of screen rotation.
– Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
– Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
– Clock behind the text.
– Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
– Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
– Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
– Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
– Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
– The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
– Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
Whats New In this AlReader -any text book reader?
+ The color of the android status bar can be customized in the main settings (android 6+). The default is Black.
+ fixed access to memory card in android 11
+ many minor fixes
AlReader is a great text book reader application that allows users to read their textbooks on their mobile devices. The app is easy to use and provides a great reading experience. AlReader is definitely a must-have app for students.
This concludes our article on AlReader -any text book reader Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or AlReader -any text book reader for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This AlReader -any text book reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AlReader -any text book reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AlReader -any text book reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AlReader -any text book reader.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.