Welcome to Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking. As the name suggests, this is a guide designed to help you learn the alphabet in a fun and interactive way.
Each letter is voiced by a native speaker and accompanied by a colorful illustration. You can listen to the letter pronunciations, learn the associated words, and practice your pronunciation with the accompanying quiz.
We hope you enjoy learning with Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- Download & Install Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking Andorid App Summary
- Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking App Overview and Details
- Features of Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking for PC
- Whats New In this Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking?
Download & Install Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||YOU & ME|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking Andorid App Summary
The Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking was developed by the popular developer agency named YOU & ME. They have the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 7076 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 10, 2020 was the last date the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking was updated with new features. If you want to use the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking using the emulator later on.
Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking App Overview and Details
This application helps the Kid to learn alphabets without any help of parent. Voice assistant helps the kids for self learning.
Kids can learn alphabets using this mobile application easily by following this audio voice.
– Capital Alphabets (A – Z)
– Small Alphabets (a – z) *Needs setting to change it.
– Self Read
– Reading speed: You can adjust speech speed as per your child speed. So child can easily repeat after auto speech(Setting).
– Provided headphone volume setting separately for safety of your kids ears.
– Content Index (Numbers Book).
– Provided custom selection to learn limited alphabets. It will help kids to learn alphabets easily.
Features of Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking for PC
– User-friendly interface
– Audio voice for learning
– Self-learning with voice assistant
– Capital and small alphabets
– adjustable speech speed
– Safety features for kids’ ears
– Content Index
– Custom selection for learning
Whats New In this Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking?
Minor bug fixes and other UI improvements.
After using Alphabets for a while, I have found that it is an excellent tool for improving my pronunciation and expanding my vocabulary. The voice guide feature is especially useful, as it pronounces words and phrases for you, so that you can hear the correct pronunciation. This is a great app for learners of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alphabets – Voice Guide – Speaking.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.