Do you often find yourself forgetting important tasks or appointments? If so, you may find Alphabetical Notepad to be a helpful tool. Alphabetical Notepad is a simple, but effective, notepad application that helps you to keep track of your schedule by organizing your notes by alphabetical order. With Alphabetical Notepad, you can easily find and review your notes, which can help to prevent you from forgetting important tasks or appointments.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Alphabetical Notepad 2 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Alphabetical Notepad 2 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Alphabetical Notepad 2 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Alphabetical Notepad 2.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Alphabetical Notepad 2 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Alphabetical Notepad 2 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Alphabetical Notepad 2 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Alphabetical Notepad 2 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 2, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Alphabetical Notepad 2 Andorid App Summary
The Alphabetical Notepad 2 was developed by the popular developer agency named eBoops. They have the Alphabetical Notepad 2 in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 68451 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Alphabetical Notepad 2 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 2, 2019 was the last date the Alphabetical Notepad 2 was updated with new features. If you want to use the Alphabetical Notepad 2 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Alphabetical Notepad 2 using the emulator later on.
Alphabetical Notepad 2 App Overview and Details
With this app you can sort addresses and phone numbers, foreign language vocabulary, cooking recipes, etc.
You can also choose to install a password that will protect the opening of the notebook.
This applications has the following functions:
– A tab for every letter of the alphabet: that’s how you can better organize your data.
– Options of formatting and layout of the text.
This app is very simple – there is no Menu or Save button : what you write is automatically saved
The built-in Backup fonction allows you to keep a copy of everything you have written. The associated Restore function re-write automaticaly your entire backup in the pages.
No need to be connected to Internet to find your information: everything is in the memory of your device: your data are so always available and remain confidential.
By being connected to Internet, you can use the vocal function : press the key of the keyboard representing a microphone to activate it.
If this touch does not appear, enter in configuration of the keyboard and validate “Voice Input”.
Features of Alphabetical Notepad 2 for PC
– Alphabetical tabbing for organization
– Formatting and layout options
– Automatic saving
– Backup and restore functions
– Vocal function
– Internet connection for vocal input
– Confidential data storage
Whats New In this Alphabetical Notepad 2?
Graphic improvements + add languages
The Alphabetical Notepad 2 application is a very useful tool for taking notes. It is easy to use and helps you to keep track of your notes in a very organized way. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to take notes on a regular basis.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Alphabetical Notepad 2 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Alphabetical Notepad 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alphabetical Notepad 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alphabetical Notepad 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alphabetical Notepad 2.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.