The game Alien Shooter is a top-down, twin-stick shooter set in a sci-fi world. In the game, you play as a soldier who must fight off hordes of aliens. The game features over 100 levels, 4 different game modes, and 8 different weapons.
In this article, we will show you how to download Alien Shooter For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Alien Shooter technical specifications first.
Alien Shooter Andorid App Summary
8floor games ltd is the developer of this Alien Shooter application. It is listed under the Action category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 145657+ users of this app. The Alien Shooter app rating is currently 1.2.0.
It was last updated on May 29, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Alien Shooter for PC
-10 intense missions
-3 different control schemes
-Auto aim available
-Hordes of monsters on screen at once
-Superhuman fighting abilities
-End of level carnage
-Non disappearing corpses
|App Name:||Alien Shooter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||8floor games ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Alien Shooter For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Alien Shooter on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Alien Shooter on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAlien Shooter in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Alien Shooter on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Alien Shooter running on your computer.
Alien Shooter App Overview and Details
Legendary PC Alien Shooter is now available on your Android device!
Deserted military complex. Hordes of merciless creatures. Here you are. Your mission is simple – clear the base so there are just dead monsters’ corpses left around.
– burst through 10 missions and find out the reason of alien invasion!
– Enjoy user friendly control schemes with auto-aim option available!
– stand up to the huge crowds of monsters appearing on one screen at a time
– level up, try out superhuman fighting abilities in an intense battle
– corpses of the monsters eliminated do not disappear – check out what happens at the end of every level!
The alien invasion has begun, we have one chance, and that is to stop them cold in their staging area. Do not allow them escape this facility, you are our last hope. The fate of humanity now depends on you! Mow them down and stay alive!
Whats New In this Alien Shooter?
– automatic opening of settings when minimizing the game during missions
– removed requirements for unused permissions to external storage read / write
– fixed the appearance of a yellow tank gun
Overall, the Alien Shooter application is a fun and engaging way to kill some time. It offers users a variety of different game modes to choose from, as well as a range of different weapons to help them dispatch the alien enemies. The graphics are impressive and the gameplay is smooth, making it a great option for gamers of all levels of experience. While there are a few minor flaws, such as the lack of a tutorial mode, they do not significantly detract from the overall experience. Overall,
This concludes our article on Alien Shooter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Alien Shooter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Alien Shooter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alien Shooter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alien Shooter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alien Shooter.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.