The Albany Times Union is a regional newspaper based in Albany, New York. It serves the Capital District of New York State, including Albany, Schenectady, Troy, and Saratoga Springs. The Times Union is owned by the Hearst Corporation.
The technical specifications of the Albany Times Union News for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Albany Times Union News Andorid App Summary
Albany Times Union News was developed by Hearst Newspapers – LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Albany Times Union News from Google Play Store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Albany Times Union News is 202206.20 on Play store with total users of 19365. The Albany Times Union News app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Albany Times Union News is Jul 12, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Albany Times Union News on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Albany Times Union News For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Albany Times Union News using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Albany Times Union News on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Albany Times Union News here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Albany Times Union News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hearst Newspapers – LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Albany Times Union News for PC
1. Breaking news alerts
2. In-depth local reporting
3. Capitol Confidential
4. Hudson Valley coverage
5. Puzzles and comics
6. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
7. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
9. Terms of Service: https://www.TimesUnion.com/termsofservice/
10. Feedback: We want to hear from you! Let us know if you have questions or suggestions: DL_TU_ipadsupport@hearst.com or 518-454-5454.
Albany Times Union News App Overview and Details
The best of the Capital Region is at your fingertips with the Times Union app.
• Breaking news alerts
• In-depth local reporting
• Capitol Confidential
• Hudson Valley coverage
• Puzzles and comics
Download the app for free. Choose from two access options: 1. Limited access for free; 2. Unlimited access for only $9.99 per month (enjoy a two-week free trial period) when you subscribe within the app. Current subscribers have unlimited access to the app. Digital subscribers: Sign in to the app to start accessing your benefit. Print subscribers: If you haven’t activated your digital access yet, look for the “link print subscription” button on the app welcome screen and then sign in to the app.
PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your Google Play account with the confirmation of your purchase and will automatically renew each month unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your monthly period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.TimesUnion.com/termsofservice/
FEEDBACK: We want to hear from you! Let us know if you have questions or suggestions: DL_TU_ipadsupport@hearst.com or 518-454-5454.
Whats New In this Albany Times Union News?
– Fixed an issue with swiping articles from one section to the next.
– Updated section front top logo & brand color.
– Tapping on the top status bar scrolls current section front to the top.
The Albany Times Union News application provides users with up-to-date news stories from around the Albany area. With a user-friendly design, the app makes it easy to stay informed on the latest news. Whether you’re looking for local news, world news, or sports news, the Albany Times Union News app has you covered.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Albany Times Union News on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Albany Times Union News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Albany Times Union News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Albany Times Union News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Albany Times Union News.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.