AKUH and K-JCIA are two of the top universities in Japan. They are both highly respected and have excellent reputations.
In this article, we will show you how to download AKUH,K-JCIA For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at AKUH,K-JCIA technical specifications first.
AKUH,K-JCIA Andorid App Summary
Aga Khan University is the developer of this AKUH,K-JCIA application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7975+ users of this app. The AKUH,K-JCIA app rating is currently 1.4.
It was last updated on Aug 15, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AKUH,K-JCIA for PC
1. Comprehensive guide to assist employees of AKUH in preparing for the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation.
2. Contains essential information and guidance regarding JCI accreditation standards and their implementation at AKUH.
3. Contains a JCIA Pocket Guide, a JCIA Checklist and JCIA Flyers for AKUH employees.
|App Name:||AKUH,K-JCIA On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Aga Khan University|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download AKUH,K-JCIA For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the AKUH,K-JCIA on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install AKUH,K-JCIA on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAKUH,K-JCIA in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the AKUH,K-JCIA on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, AKUH,K-JCIA running on your computer.
AKUH,K-JCIA App Overview and Details
The AKUH – JCIA app is a comprehensive guide to assist employees of Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) to prepare for the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation. The application contains essential information and guidance regarding JCI accreditation standards and their implementation at AKUH.
The application contains a JCIA Pocket Guide, a JCIA Checklist and JCIA Flyers for AKUH employees.
Whats New In this AKUH,K-JCIA?
A comprehensive guide containing information on JCI accreditation standards for AKUH.
The AKUH,K-JCIA application is a great tool for students looking to attend a university in Japan. The application is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The website provides all the necessary information and documentation for students to apply to a Japanese university. The process is simple and straightforward, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend using this application to apply to a university in Japan.
This concludes our article on AKUH,K-JCIA Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or AKUH,K-JCIA for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This AKUH,K-JCIA to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AKUH,K-JCIA and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AKUH,K-JCIA. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AKUH,K-JCIA.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.