The AK-CC55 Connected Car is the latest in a line of cutting-edge automotive technology from Akihabara Electric. It is a car that has been designed from the ground up to be connected to the internet, and to make use of the latest in smart car technology. The AK-CC55 features a high-resolution display in the center of the dashboard that can be used to control all the features of the car, as well as to access the internet and all of its contents. It also has a built-in navigation system that can be used to find your way around, and a powerful audio system that can play your favorite music.
Our goal is to help you get the AK-CC55 Connect for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
AK-CC55 Connect Andorid App Summary
The developer of the AK-CC55 Connect is Danfoss A/S and they’ve done a great job at keeping AK-CC55 Connect simple yet highly interactive. You can find the AK-CC55 Connect under Tools of Play Store. AK-CC55 Connect’s latest version is 1.1 with an impressive user base of over 10947. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love AK-CC55 Connect.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the AK-CC55 Connect is Feb 10, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the AK-CC55 Connect on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
AK-CC55 Connect App Overview and Details
Make service easy with the free AK-CC55 Connect app. Via a Danfoss Bluetooth display you can connect to an AK-CC55 case controller and get a visual overview of the display functions. The app ensures smooth interaction with a Danfoss AK-CC55 case controller in a user-friendly design.
Use AK-CC55 Connect to:
• Get an overview of the operation status of the case controller
• View alarm details and get tips for on-site troubleshooting
• Monitor live graphs for main parameters
• Get easy access to main controls like Main Switch, Defrost and Thermostat cut-out temperature
• Manually override outputs
• Get the controller up and running with Quick Setup
• Copy, save and e-mail setting files
Features of AK-CC55 Connect for PC
-AK-CC55 Connect app makes service easy by providing a visual overview of the display functions
-Alarm details and tips for on-site troubleshooting are available through the app
-Monitor live graphs for main parameters to ensure smooth operation
-Easily access main controls like Main Switch, Defrost, and Thermostat cut-out temperature
-Manually override outputs as needed
-Quick Setup allows for easy controller initialization
-Setting files can be copied, saved, and emailed for future use
Whats New In this AK-CC55 Connect?
Thanks for using the AK-CC55 Connect app.
We are pleased to announce new features and improvements to the app.
New in this version:
• Event log with a list of controller event types, as well as an event type filtering feature
• Additional log probes in the graph
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Download & Install AK-CC55 Connect For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the AK-CC55 Connect app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the AK-CC55 Connect app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the AK-CC55 Connect will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed AK-CC55 Connect on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||AK-CC55 Connect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Danfoss A/S|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Overall, the AK-CC55 Connect application is a very useful tool that provides a wide range of features to make connecting with others easier than ever. With its user-friendly interface, it is easy to navigate and find the people you want to connect with. The app also provides a variety of ways to communicate with others, making it a great choice for those who want to stay connected with friends and family.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the AK-CC55 Connect for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the AK-CC55 Connect, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This AK-CC55 Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AK-CC55 Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AK-CC55 Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AK-CC55 Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.