An aircraft cockpit demo is an interactive exhibit that allows visitors to explore the features of a cockpit. It is a great way for people to learn about how to fly an airplane and the various controls that are used. The exhibit typically includes a variety of cockpit instruments and controls that visitors can operate. Some cockpits even have real flight simulators that allow people to experience what it is like to fly an airplane.
In this article, we will show you how to download Aircraft Cockpit Demo For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Aircraft Cockpit Demo technical specifications first.
Aircraft Cockpit Demo Andorid App Summary
Borknet Software & Hardware Inc. is the developer of this Aircraft Cockpit Demo application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 42158+ users of this app. The Aircraft Cockpit Demo app rating is currently 1.41.
It was last updated on Feb 27, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Aircraft Cockpit Demo for PC
1. The Aircraft Cockpit app recreates the six main flight instruments found in past and present airplanes.
2. The app is not certified or approved by the FAA or similar institution.
3. The app is intended for educational and recreational purposes only.
4. The app’s accuracy should not be relied on.
5. The app is only functional for 5 minutes at a time.
6. The app should be mounted in landscape orientation and facing the direction of travel.
7. The app uses several internal sensors.
8. The functionality and quality of the app depends on the existence and quality of these sensors.
9. The app can be used for educational and recreational purposes only.
10. The accuracy of the app should not be relied on and it should be used at your own risk.
|App Name:||Aircraft Cockpit Demo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Borknet Software & Hardware Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Aircraft Cockpit Demo For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Aircraft Cockpit Demo on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Aircraft Cockpit Demo and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Aircraft Cockpit Demo andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Aircraft Cockpit Demo App Overview and Details
The Aircraft Cockpit app recreates the six main flight instruments (the six-pack) that you find in the majority of past and present airplanes: Speed Indicator, Attitude Indicator, Altimeter, Turn Coordinator, Heading Indicator and Vertical Speed Indicator.
This Aircraft Cockpit app is NOT certified or approved by the FAA or similar institution of your country. It is NOT intended nor suited for being a primary navigation aid. It is intended for educational and recreational purposes only. DO NOT rely on the accuracy of any of the instruments of this app. USE AT OWN RISK! See license agreement.
This demo version is intended to give you the chance to try the app before you buy it. It is fully functional but will only run for 5 minutes at a time.
For the proper functioning of the instruments, it is very important to mount your Android tablet or phone in landscape orientation and exactly upright and facing the direction of travel!
This app makes use of several of your phones internal sensors. It’s functionality and quality depends on the existence and quality of these sensors. For optimal fuctionality the following sensors should be available:
– Magnetic Field (Compass)
– Air Pressure (Barometer)
For some of the instruments, alternative sensors can be selected (for example the Altimeter can derive the current altitude either from the GPS or from the air pressure).
Try this demo version first BEFORE buying the full app, to make sure your device has the necessary sensors.
Whats New In this Aircraft Cockpit Demo?
Updated this demo version so it has the same features as the paid version. For you to try for 5 minutes each app start.
The Aircraft Cockpit Demo application is an excellent tool for learning the basic components and functions of an aircraft cockpit. It is easy to use and provides a realistic experience that can help you better understand how to operate an aircraft. The application is also a great resource for pilots and aviation enthusiasts.
This concludes our article on Aircraft Cockpit Demo Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Aircraft Cockpit Demo for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Aircraft Cockpit Demo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aircraft Cockpit Demo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aircraft Cockpit Demo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aircraft Cockpit Demo.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.