AIDA64 is a system information, diagnostics and benchmarking software for Windows operating system. It provides detailed information about hardware and software, helps identify issues and offers solutions to improve system performance. The software is available in a free and paid version. The paid version offers additional features, such as advanced hardware monitoring, diagnostics and overclocking.
In this article, we will show you how to download AIDA64 For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at AIDA64 technical specifications first.
AIDA64 Andorid App Summary
FinalWire Ltd is the developer of this AIDA64 application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 15490232+ users of this app. The AIDA64 app rating is currently 1.88.
It was last updated on Jul 28, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AIDA64 for PC
send us the output of “AIDA64 – Devices / Save device profile” and we will correct the value.
– The “AIDA64 – Sensors” section may not show the correct sensor values on some devices.
– AIDA64 may not work on some Android devices that are not rooted.
– AIDA64 may not work on Android TV devices.
– The “AIDA64 – System / Storage” section may not show the correct storage space on some devices.
– The “AIDA64 – Android Wear” section is currently in beta.
|App Name:||AIDA64 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||FinalWire Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download AIDA64 For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the AIDA64 on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install AIDA64 on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAIDA64 in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the AIDA64 on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, AIDA64 running on your computer.
AIDA64 App Overview and Details
Hardware and software information utility for Android based devices. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs, including:
– CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– WiFi and cellular network information
– Android OS and Dalvik properties
– SoC and device model identification
– Memory and storage utilization
– OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
– Vulkan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI, USB device listing
– Sensor polling
– Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear module: native app for watches
– Android 4.2 or later
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE — also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
– CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
– On Android 4.2 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE — also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn’t need and doesn’t utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
– Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
– Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn’t properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn’t fully support the new APIs).
Whats New In this AIDA64?
– Improved support for Honor devices
– Support for the latest MediaTek and Qualcomm SoC’s
Previous version 1.87:
– Improved support for ARMv9 SoC’s
Previous version 1.86:
– Improved support for realme devices
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Exynos 2200, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
Previous version 1.85:
– Fixed: IAP purchases acknowledgement
Previous version 1.77:
– Indonesian localization
Previous version 1.70:
– Android Wear module / About page / Upload Report
AIDA64 is an application that is used to view the hardware and software configuration of a computer. It can be used to view detailed information about the computer, its components, and the installed software. It can also be used to benchmark the computer and test its performance.
This concludes our article on AIDA64 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or AIDA64 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This AIDA64 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AIDA64 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AIDA64. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AIDA64.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.