AFL Live Official App is an app for Australian Football League (AFL) fans. It is an official app of AFL and provides live scores, match stats, news, and videos.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the AFL Live Official App For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
AFL Live Official App App Overview and Details
AFL Live Official App App Overview and Details
• Listen to every match live
AFL Match Replays:
• All pre season, Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Final Series on demand from 2012 onward.
Stats, Scores and the Ladder:
• View comprehensive stats for every match, plus live scores and the live ladder
• All of the best season highlights, player interviews and more
• Search for your favourite player and watch a breakdown of every single possession from every match.
• View the top 5 performing players from every match across different pinnacle categories including who ran the furthers and who was the quickest.
Download & Install AFL Live Official App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the AFL Live Official App on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the AFL Live Official App on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired AFL Live Official App result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the AFL Live Official App will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the AFL Live Official App with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the AFL Live Official App on your PC.
|App Name:||AFL Live Official App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Telstra Corporation Ltd.|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
AFL Live Official App Andorid App Summary
Telstra Corporation Ltd. is the developer of this AFL Live Official App application. It is listed under the Sports category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2476395+ users of this app. The AFL Live Official App app rating is currently 08.04.41199.
It was last updated on Jun 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AFL Live Official App for PC
1. Listen to every match live
2. All pre season, Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Final Series on demand from 2012 onward
3. View comprehensive stats for every match, plus live scores and the live ladder
4. AFL.TV featuring: all of the best season highlights, player interviews and more
5. AFL StatsPro: Search for your favourite player and watch a breakdown of every single possession from every match
6. Telstra Tracker: View the top 5 performing players from every match across different pinnacle categories including who ran the furthers and who was the quickest
Whats New In this AFL Live Official App?
NEW – Login with your Kayo credentials to watch AFL live streams within the AFL app.
The AFL Live Official App is the perfect game day companion for any footy fan. With live scores and stats, team news and player profiles, and stadium information and directions, the AFL Live Official App has everything you need to make the most of your match day. Plus, with push notifications for score updates and breaking news, you’ll never miss a minute of the action. So download the AFL Live Official App today and get ready for some serious footy action!
This concludes our article on AFL Live Official App Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or AFL Live Official App for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This AFL Live Official App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AFL Live Official App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the AFL Live Official App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AFL Live Official App.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.