If you are looking for an app that will let you take control of your phone’s call settings, then look no further than Advanced Call Settings+. This app offers a wide range of options that let you customize how your phone handles calls. You can adjust the volume, set a custom ringtone, and even choose how long the phone rings before it goes to voicemail. You can also choose to have the phone automatically answer calls or to reject calls from specific numbers. With Advanced Call Settings+, you can have the perfect call setup for your needs.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Advanced Call Settings+ For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Advanced Call Settings+ App Overview and Details
Advanced Call Settings+ App Overview and Details
Advanced Call Settings – an essential app for your mobile phone.
Advanced Call Settings is a replacement for the Call Settings menu on Android phone. This app covers all functions in the Call Settings menu, and it includes many advanced settings that you can not do with the built-in Call Settings menu.
BEFORE USING this app, you have to MAKE PROVISIONING FOR THE APPROPRIATE SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES with your mobile service provider (your mobile network operator).
★ Some terms and definitions:
– Basic mobile service: telephony (voice call), facsimile (fax call), SMS, data…
– Supplementary service: call forwarding, call barring, call waiting, line identification…
★ With this app, you can:
– Forward an incoming call to different numbers for each of the basic mobile service. For example, you can forward incoming voice call to number A, while incoming fax call is forwarded to number B (where the fax machine is located).
– Set the custom time-out value for the “Call Forwarding on No Reply” service instead of default value 30s. Furthermore, you can set different time-out value for each basic mobile service. For example, the incoming voice call will be forwarded after 25s while incoming fax call will be forwarded after 5s, if no reply.
– You can choose which basic mobile service to be barred. For example, the incoming SMS will be barred while incoming voice call is not barred. Or you can set so that the outgoing call is barred while you can send an outgoing SMS.
– And there will be unlimited cases that you just can imagine.
★ This app covers the following supplementary services:
– Call Forwarding: CFU, CFB, CFNRy, CFNRc (for the meaning of these abbreviations, see below)
– Call Barring: BAOC, BOIC, BOIC-exHC, BAIC, BIC-Roam
– Line Identification: CLIP, CLIR, CoLP, CoLR
– Call Waiting, Call Hold, Explicit Call Transfer, Multi-Party service
– PIN/PIN2, PUK/PUK2, IMEI, Call Barring Password
– And even some Android hidden codes: *#*#INFO#*#* (*#*#4636#*#*), *#*#CHECKIN#*#* (*#*#2432546#*#*)
★ With each supplementary service, you can choose to apply for all or one of the following basic mobile services:
– Data Sync/Async
– SMS (for Call Barring only)
– With each supplementary service, you can: Register/Erase, Activate/Deactivate, Interrogate (check status) and Invoke the service.
– [NEW!] You can choose from 2 operation modes: On-Air Mode (true working mode) and Reference Mode. In the Reference Mode, you can see the MMI commands (Man-Machine-Interface commands, for example to display an IMEI dial *#06#, or to check the status of call forwarding dial *#21#) that you can enable these settings on any another phone (e.g Symbian, Windows Mobile, iOS or even non-OS phone) by dialing it on the phone’s keypad.
– [NEW!] History that logs all actions that may change your phone’s behavior.
– [To-Do] Add your own Custom Code/Custom USSD/Custom MMI command.
– CFU: Call Forwarding Unconditional
– CFB: Call Forwarding on Mobile Subscriber Busy
– CFNRy: Call Forwarding on No Reply
– CFNRc: Call Forwarding on Not Reachable
– BAOC: Barring of All Outgoing Calls
– BOIC: Barring of Outgoing International Calls
– BOIC-exHC: BOIC except to Home Country
– BAIC: Barring of All Incoming Calls
– BIC-Roam: Barring of Incoming Calls when Roaming
– CLIP: Calling Line Identification Presentation
– CLIR: Calling Line Identification Restriction
– CoLP: Connected Line Identification Presentation
– CoLR: Connected Line Identification Restriction
– CW: Call Waiting
– CH: Call Hold
– ECT: Explicit Call Transfer
– MPTY: Multi-Party
– PIN/PIN2: Personal Identification Number
– PUK/PUK2: PIN Unblocking Key
– IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity
Any comment or suggestion are very welcome. Please visit:
This is ad-free version of the Advanced Call Settings app.
Download & Install Advanced Call Settings+ For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Advanced Call Settings+ on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Advanced Call Settings+ on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Advanced Call Settings+ result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Advanced Call Settings+ will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Advanced Call Settings+ with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Advanced Call Settings+ on your PC.
|App Name:||Advanced Call Settings+ On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2015|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Advanced Call Settings+ Andorid App Summary
vndnguyen is the developer of this Advanced Call Settings+ application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 652+ users of this app. The Advanced Call Settings+ app rating is currently 1.3.1.
It was last updated on Nov 23, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Advanced Call Settings+ for PC
service that is not covered by the built-in Call Settings menu, such as:
– Forwarding on Busy, Forwarding on No Reply, Do Not Disturb, Custom Ringtone, Caller ID
1. An essential app for your mobile phone that replaces the Call Settings menu.
2. Covers all functions in the Call Settings menu.
3. Includes many advanced settings not available in the built-in menu.
4. Requires provisioning from your mobile service provider for supplementary services.
5. Provides definitions for abbreviations used in the app.
6. Allows you to forward incoming calls to different numbers for each basic mobile service.
7. Set custom time-out values for call forwarding services.
8. Choose which basic mobile service to be barred.
9. Includes supplementary services not available in the built-in menu.
10. Provides additional features not found in other call settings apps.
Whats New In this Advanced Call Settings+?
– Bug fixes.
Since I installed the Advanced Call Settings+ application, I have been able to take control of how my phone handles calls. I can now choose to have my phone ring only once before going to voicemail, or not ring at all. I can also choose to have calls from specific people always ring, no matter what. This application has given me more control over my phone’s call settings, and has made it easier for me to manage my calls.
This concludes our article on Advanced Call Settings+ Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Advanced Call Settings+ for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Advanced Call Settings+ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Advanced Call Settings+ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Advanced Call Settings+. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Advanced Call Settings+.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.