Addons Detector is a free, open source tool that scans your Firefox add-ons for known vulnerabilities. It also checks for updates to your add-ons, and notifies you when they are available.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Addons Detector for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Addons Detector On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Addons Detector Andorid App Summary
The Addons Detector was developed by the popular developer agency named denper. They have the Addons Detector in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.65, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2378036 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Addons Detector latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 10, 2021 was the last date the Addons Detector was updated with new features. If you want to use the Addons Detector on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Addons Detector using the emulator later on.
Download & Install Addons Detector For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Addons Detector for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Addons Detector.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Addons Detector on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Addons Detector and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Addons Detector on your computer right away.
Features of Addons Detector for PC
frameworks and are hard to detect. If you think an addon is not detected or if you have any other questions, please contact us.
– Detects addons used by your installed applications
– Push notification ads, popup ads and icon ads are easily detectable
– If you are getting popup ads, the help text inside the app explains how to get rid of them
– Besides push notifications, you can see what advertising agencies apps use
– The live scanner scans newly installed and updated apps for selected addon categories
– To support us, you can now easily donate through inapp billing
– The help function in the app tells you all the addons we currently detect
– The app is regularly updated with new addons
Addons Detector App Overview and Details
Addons Detector detects addons used by your installed applications. It has all the tools to find push notification ads, popup ads and icon ads.
If you are looking for the app that uses AirPush or other push notifications, you can easily find the app and uninstall.
If you are getting popup ads on your device, make sure to read the help text inside the app. It explains how to get rid of them.
Besides push notifications, using this app is a great way to see what advertising agencies apps use, and what tools they have integrated.
Does the normal scan not detect the spam ads? Enable the notification monitor and you can easily see which program puts a notification in your notification area.
Another cool feature that we added is the live scanner. This scanner scans newly installed and updated apps for selected addon categories and displays a notification if they are found. This feature is reserved for users that have donated.
**To support us you can now easily donate through inapp billing.**
Check the help function in the app to see all the addons we currently detect, or visit https://public.addonsdetector.com/what-we-detect/)
*** Known issues ***
Samsung Galaxy 3 keeps talking to me when on my home screens saying folder is open or similar.
This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Light Flow and others.
Try to fix it:
Samsung S3: – Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback “ON” – Select “Settings” from the bottom of the page – Uncheck all Talkback options – Switch Talkback “Off” again – Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All – Disable Google TTS (text to speech) – Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)
More issue details here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
We can’t guarantee that our results are 100% correct. Sometimes addons, like pushnotifications, are integrated in larger sdk’s, and the developer doesn’t need to use them, although we detect them. We strive to be conservative about marking apps as suspected, but errors can occur.
sdk analytics, middleware analysis
Whats New In this Addons Detector?
Some minor fixes
Addons Detector is a Firefox addon that tells you which addons are slowing down your browser. It also tells you which addons are incompatible with the version of Firefox you are using.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Addons Detector of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Addons Detector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Addons Detector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Addons Detector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Addons Detector.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.