ACLSmedic is an online resource for healthcare providers who want to learn more about advanced cardiac life support (ACLS). The website offers an extensive collection of articles, videos, and tutorials that cover everything from how to perform a basic ACLS assessment to how to manage a cardiac arrest.
ACLSmedic is the perfect resource for healthcare providers who want to stay up-to-date on the latest cardiac life support techniques. The website is regularly updated with new content, so providers can be sure they are getting the most accurate information possible.
Whether you are a healthcare provider who wants to learn more about ACLS, or you are looking for a resource to help you teach ACLS to others, ACLSmed
Installing and using the ACLSmed for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
ACLSmed Andorid App Summary
ACLSmed™ has developed the ACLSmed application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Medical category on Play Store. ACLSmed has over 1655 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of ACLSmed is currently 1.8.
The latest upstate time of the ACLSmed is Mar 22, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the ACLSmed on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
ACLSmed App Overview and Details
The ACLSmed App provides you with a full library of ECG rhythms, cardiac and emergency drugs database, ACLS (advanced cardiovascular life support) algorithms, lab value, axis deviation, 12 Lead ECG/EKGs and more…
• Library of ECG Rhythms: V. TACH, V. FIB, PEA, others also include (Sinus, Atrial, Junctional, Ventricular, AV Blocks…)
• ACLS (advanced cardiovascular life support) Algorithms
• Drug Database: Atropine, Epinephrine, Amiodarone, Digoxin and many more!
• Lab Values: Blood gases, Electrolytes, Hematology, Cardiac Enzyme Markers…
• Easy to Use
• Updated Simple Design
• Search Capability
• Custom User Bookmark Folder for Quick Reference
• Rich Informational Content
• Media Filled
• Re-sizable images
The ACLSmed App for Android is for all health care professionals: nursing students, med students, nurses, doctors, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, physiotherapists, ECG technicians and all other allied health care workers.
Making ECG/EKG learning easy and accessible.
Features of ACLSmed for PC
1. The ACLSmed App provides you with a full library of ECG rhythms.
2. The ACLSmed App provides you with a full library of ECG rhythms, cardiac and emergency drugs database, ACLS (advanced cardiovascular life support) algorithms, lab value, axis deviation, 12 Lead ECG/EKGs and more.
3. The ACLSmed App is easy to use.
4. The ACLSmed App has a simple design.
5. The ACLSmed App has a search capability.
6. The ACLSmed App has custom user bookmarks.
7. The ACLSmed App has rich informational content.
8. The ACLSmed App is media-filled.
9. The ACLSmed App is resizable.
10. The ACLSmed App is for all health care professionals.
|App Name:||ACLSmed On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install ACLSmed On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing ACLSmed on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the ACLSmed. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the ACLSmed, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this ACLSmed?
• Optimized app interface and content layout
• Updated icon and images
• Updated ECG rhythm strip library.
Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy using ACLS med!
ACLSmed is a lifesaving application that helps individuals with cardiac emergencies. The app is easy to use and helps guide individuals through the necessary steps to providing lifesaving care. With the help of ACLSmed, individuals can feel confident in their ability to provide care for someone experiencing a cardiac emergency.
Did the guide help you download and install the ACLSmed for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the ACLSmed, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This ACLSmed to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ACLSmed and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the ACLSmed. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ACLSmed.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.