The ACLS Rhythm Quiz is a test designed to assess your knowledge of cardiac rhythms. The quiz consists of 10 questions, and you will have 10 minutes to complete it. The quiz covers both basic and advanced rhythms.
We will help you download the ACLS Rhythm Quiz for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ACLS Rhythm Quiz on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install ACLS Rhythm Quiz on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for ACLS Rhythm Quiz on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the ACLS Rhythm Quiz as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||ACLS Rhythm Quiz On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Anesoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 31, 2016|
|Get it On:|
ACLS Rhythm Quiz Andorid App Summary
Anesoft Corporation is the developer of the ACLS Rhythm Quiz, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ACLS Rhythm Quiz from them is 2.0.0 with over 3116 users under the hood. With a 3.5 rating, the ACLS Rhythm Quiz is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ACLS Rhythm Quiz is Dec 31, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ACLS Rhythm Quiz on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ACLS Rhythm Quiz App Overview and Details
Anesoft Corporation suggests you use our latest app, ECG Rhythm and Pulse which combines the content of Rhythm Tutor, Rhythm Quiz and ACLS Simulator into one app. And its free! It also includes Spanish and Chinese language options and is optimized for Android phones and tablets.
Anesoft ‘ACLS Rhythm Quiz’ is one of the series of apps from Anesoft Corporation to improve your ACLS resuscitation skills. This app will test your ability to identify electrocardiogram rhythms. Recognition of ECG rhythms as the wave forms sweep across a monitor screen is a different skill than diagnosing cardiac rhythms on a static tracing. This app will evaluate your resuscitation skills better than reviewing with a book because you have to diagnose the rhythms as they dynamically move across the screen.
The app utilizes an organized four Criteria approach to identify the rhythms. You can also study the Description of the rhythm to review the electrophysiology. Use the same process to test yourself and review all the ECG rhythms.
When you feel you have mastered the rhythms in this program you should review the American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support algorithms using the app Anesoft ‘ACLS Sim 2016’.
Features of ACLS Rhythm Quiz for PC
– ECG Rhythm and Pulse app includes Spanish and Chinese language options
– ECG Rhythm and Pulse app is optimized for Android phones and tablets
– ECG Rhythm and Pulse app includes content of Rhythm Tutor, Rhythm Quiz, and ACLS Simulator
– ECG Rhythm and Pulse app is free
– American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support algorithms can be reviewed using the ECG Rhythm and Pulse app
Whats New In this ACLS Rhythm Quiz?
ECG waveform can now be enlarged. Improved graphics and performance.
In conclusion, the ACLS Rhythm Quiz application is an excellent tool for testing one’s knowledge of cardiac rhythms. It is easy to use and provides immediate feedback. The quiz covers a wide range of cardiac rhythms, making it an excellent resource for both students and healthcare professionals.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ACLS Rhythm Quiz? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This ACLS Rhythm Quiz to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ACLS Rhythm Quiz and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the ACLS Rhythm Quiz. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ACLS Rhythm Quiz.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.