Few people can boast a life as full of music as that of Dr. John. From his early childhood, he was immersed in the sounds of the bayou, learning to play the piano, guitar, and drums. He went on to become one of the most respected and influential musicians of our time, performing with the likes of The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, and The Grateful Dead. His music is a unique blend of New Orleans funk, R&B, and blues, and his live shows are legendary.
The latest A Life in Music for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
A Life in Music Andorid App Summary
TuoMuseo has developed the A Life in Music for Android. You can find it under the Adventure category on Play Store. Since its inception, A Life in Music has got over 374226+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 1.42
The latest update of A Life in Music is Feb 26, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
A Life in Music App Overview and Details
Antonio and Silvia will never forget the Summer of 2008, the fortuitous meeting of two high school students who share a passion for music will upset their lives forever.
“A Life in Music” is a 2D side scrolling game with rhythm game elements in which the lives of the protagonists will cross with the life and music of Maestro Giuseppe Verdi. Produced by the Teatro Regio di Parma, the emotional experience combines multiple choices dialogues, dozens of characters and locations and over 20 original tracks to bring us on the screen dreams, friendships and fear.
– 9 exciting chapters to play all in one go;
– A graphic adventure set in the city of Parma and in the places linked to Giuseppe Verdi;
– Over 30 tracks: solo piano, indie, pop, rock;
– 20 characters;
– A challenging rhythm game that will allow you to unlock unique Verdi’s life postcards.
Features of A Life in Music for PC
1. A Life in Music is a 2D side scrolling game with rhythm game elements.
2. The protagonists’ lives will cross with the life and music of Maestro Giuseppe Verdi.
3. Produced by the Teatro Regio di Parma, the emotional experience will combine multiple choices dialogues, dozens of characters and locations, and over 20 original tracks.
4. The game will be set in the city of Parma and in the places linked to Giuseppe Verdi.
5. There will be over 30 tracks, including solo piano, indie, pop, and rock music.
6. There will be 20 characters in the game.
7. The rhythm game will be challenging and will allow you to unlock unique Verdi’s life postcards.
8. The game will be available for PC, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices.
9. The game will have 9 exciting chapters to play all in one go.
10. The game will be released in 2019.
Install “A Life in Music” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing A Life in Music on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install A Life in Music on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type A Life in Music and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the A Life in Music as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||A Life in Music On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this A Life in Music?
Chinese language added.
My name is ____________, and I am a music lover. I have been playing the ____________ since I was ____________ years old. I love to listen to all types of music, but I am especially drawn to ____________ music. I have always dreamed of becoming a professional musician, and I am excited to begin my journey at the ____________. I am confident that I will excel in this program, and I am excited to learn from the best teachers
So, did you find the guide on how to download the A Life in Music for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This A Life in Music to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for A Life in Music and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the A Life in Music. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the A Life in Music.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.