A-GPS Tracker is a device that uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) to track the location of an object or person. It can be used for a variety of purposes, such as tracking a vehicle, a pet, or a person. A-GPS Tracker is a small, lightweight device that can be easily carried or concealed. It can be attached to an object or worn on a person. The device sends real-time GPS data to a computer or mobile device, allowing the user to track the object or person’s location.
Our goal is to help you get the A-GPS Tracker for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
A-GPS Tracker Andorid App Summary
The developer of the A-GPS Tracker is CMG.BAT and they’ve done a great job at keeping A-GPS Tracker simple yet highly interactive. You can find the A-GPS Tracker under Sports of Play Store. A-GPS Tracker’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 1196558. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love A-GPS Tracker.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the A-GPS Tracker is Mar 29, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the A-GPS Tracker on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
A-GPS Tracker App Overview and Details
This is an outdoor Tracker using the A-GPS capabilities of your phone. If activated it may record your track even when the phone goes to stand-by.
It is designed in particular for hikers that want to record a new path or want to follow an existing track and, more importantly, want to avoid losing themselves during their return way.
– Elevation is given relative to mean sea level ( note that most android programs don’t do this)
– Your Latitude and Longitude coordinates are given in degrees and in UTM-WSG84 (published in paper maps)
– A track is stored in a GPX file. It can be recorded, stored or loaded to/from memory and shared with other people. Its Elevation vs Distance profile can be shown on the screen.
– Statistics of a loaded GPX track will include the net walk time, ascent and descent altitude.
– A “follow path” monitor function can be enabled to provide an alarm in case you are leaving a loaded GPX path.
It is important to understand that this App is good to trace your path but if you want to measure a walked distance the accuracy is not so good. A distance is measured as the sum of distances among the points acquired every 3sec or 5meters, but GPS accuracy is about 10/20meters, if the path is casual( not like a car that follows a road) the final result can’t be very accurate. Errors up to 15% in the measurement of distances are normal.
Errors are determined by several factors. The most important are:
– quality of received satellite signals, that is poor is the sky is clouded,
– configuration/relative position of satellites that is continuously changing,
– reflections of the signals on large surfaces like walls,buildings, etc.
These are the reasons why GPS may get poor position coordinates when GPS signals are weakened by meteorological conditions and in particular in urban areas, when satellite signals are received from a multi-path propagation due to reflections on buildings.
GPS is used here as a generic term and refers to the capability to receive position data from signals received from satellites. Modern phones can obtain position data from more than one satellite system, i.e. not only the american GPS but also GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo. A-GPS Tracker will receive data from all the available satellite navigation systems. In addition A-GPS (Assisted GPS) also uses ground sources like cell tower data and WiFi, that may enhance quality and precision when in poor satellite signal conditions and in particular will help to reduce time to start fixing initial position. GPS will be the source of the more accurate position: Latitude, Longitude and Altitude. Note that for hikers Altitude it is of particular importance and can be given only by GPS.
Features of A-GPS Tracker for PC
refers to the A-GPS capabilities of your phone
Download & Install “A-GPS Tracker” For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the “A-GPS Tracker” app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the A-GPS Tracker app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the “install” button, the A-GPS Tracker will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed A-GPS Tracker on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||A-GPS Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this A-GPS Tracker?
This release complies with Android12 requirements. it also includes a new feature to compress in a single zip file a track and its photos, to be shared with other users.
New feature to change color and width of a track.
A-GPS Tracker is an amazing application that has helped many people keep track of their loved ones. The application is reliable, efficient, and easy to use. It is a great way to keep your loved ones safe and secure.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the A-GPS Tracker for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the A-GPS Tracker, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This A-GPS Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for A-GPS Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the A-GPS Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the A-GPS Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.